Independence of the Seas-Quick Review

Kathyr & Junior-Enjoy every second!

Alysia-Yes, Schooner is non-smoking and so is Olive or Twist. On the last evening of our cruise we put our bags out at about 11pm and picked them up on the pier after disembarking! If there was a separate Valet, we did not take advantage of it..!

Thank you.. I was hoping that it was still non-smoking.

Vignesh from India was the steward! He was outstanding. The JS was a great room, loved the walk in closet. I'm working on sorting pix now. I have pictures of the room as well. I have a flowrider short video too! Stay tuned........ This tiny picture is Independence next to Mariner in Cozumel. I'm going to enlarge it....Eventually

That's an excellent photo! I was on Mariner in January and will be on Independence later this week. :D

Would it be possible for me to get the full-size version of that picture? Could you email it to mtw76mtw@charter.net ? If so, thank you!

Yes, I will! Let me download the rest of them, I have more really great shots of both and you may want more! :)

FLORIDAGIRL,

Thank you for that information, looking forward to your pics.

JIM

You are so welcome! I'm working on it! Some photos are hillarious, so I'm trying to get some order to them! We are hooked on the JS! Are your friends travelling with another party? They are in a joining room like we were and I have to say, you can hear noise through the door with the passengers next door! We heard some embarrassing things:p;)

Were you in Cozumel on Friday? We were there on the Conquest and SO impressed with the size and beauty of the Independence. We could hear the band start up before debarking Cozumel. I'm looking into book RCCL now. We've only sailed Carnival & Disney. Sounded like the ship was rocking!! Great review and pics!!

Thank you for posting your review and pictures she is a lovely ship and will be sailing her sister in April, can't wait. Hope to see more photos and read more info about the ship and your experience, thanx again
Thanks, Drema.....I'm still exhausted, I hope to have the rest of the pictures downloaded today...! Have a great time on Freedom!

Were you in Cozumel on Friday? We were there on the Conquest and SO impressed with the size and beauty of the Independence. We could hear the band start up before debarking Cozumel. I'm looking into book RCCL now. We've only sailed Carnival & Disney. Sounded like the ship was rocking!! Great review and pics!!
Yes, my DD and I were on our balcony when you pulled in! Indy is georgeous! I stayed on board with my DD so we could take advantage of her! You have to try it! :)

Archived