dinner seating/shows on Solstice?

tbmrt

Much to our dismay our group of 4 is waitlisted for the late dinner seating.

Now I'm reading about the 7PM shows.

If we cannot change our dinner seating (think it was at 6PM??) does this mean we'd have to finish dinner in an hour and rush to the show or do they have an earlier show for the cruisers with early dinner seating?

Does anyone have any idea of what my chances are of having the maitre d switch our dinner seating when we get onboard?

My TA (going with a group) said he cannot do anything except put us on the waitlist.

Thanks so much

Barbara

No you will not have to rush thru dinner. If you stay on early seating, your shows will be after dinner, approx 8:30.

The complaints come from folks, myself included, who choose late seating because we want the time before dinner to ourselves. We want the show to be after dinner, but often it will be scheduled at 7, defeating the whole purpose of late seating.

If we cannot change our dinner seating (think it was at 6PM??) does this mean we'd have to finish dinner in an hour and rush to the show or do they have an earlier show for the cruisers with early dinner seating?

There's two shows timed correctly for early and late seating. There's a whole thread right here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=878932

If we are able to get late dinner seating at 8:30, then the show would be at 7PM??? If this is true then the early diners go to the show at 8:30? Is this correct?

If so, that is really weird.

Thanks so much for your patience explaining this to me.

Barbara

Archived