Galaxy Webcam

RAYMORRA

Is it just me or does it look overcast and rainy at almost every port the ship has visited this week? Do you think it's just the lens on the camera? Everyday when I look it's seems so "dreary". It's the Carribean....it's got to be sunny right?

Ray, the weather has been poor for the past few days on Galaxy, as reported too by Carol (Carkosh) live from the ship. I have been watching the Caribbean satellite picture and there is a lot of rain around (http://weather.yahoo.com/img/carib_websattropir_440_mdy_y.html). Hopefully it will cheer up a bit as they head Northward again toward Jamaica.

Phil

Phil/Justin - Have a great cruise. I watched the Galaxy go through the Canal Saturday morning. Not the greatest weather but it was great to watch knowing we'll eventually make it there. The group on our cruise was discussing when the Galaxy will be back at the Canal again. I figure it will be 18 November. Does that agree with your schedule? And still looking for some great reviews when you all return. :)

I know what you mean when you say it's been a long time coming. I don't think I've ever anticipated a cruise like our March one. We booked on 4 April and we still have 130+ days. Of course, this was also the first cruise I booked so far out. Wife thought I was a bit wacko but now she sees all the cabins filling up she's glad I was "temporarily insane". :)

Archived