Toiletries on the Sea Princess

newport dave

Could anyone who's been on the Sea Princess in the last couple of months, tell me what toiletries you get in your cabin. ie shampoo, conditioner etc. and if so are they in sachets or bottles.

We are staying in and inside cabin. It just means we have one less thing to pack if they are decent.

Thanks David

When responding to questions about the Sea Princess, remember that it is NOT the same as other Princess ships in terms of outlets, amenities, food choices, etc.

I haven't been on the Sea Princess in a couple of years so perhaps someone has updated information. The bathroom had a dispenser fixed to the shower wall which had "body wash" in it on one side and conditioner in the other. There was absolutely no shampoo -- no little packets -- and when I asked for shampoo, I was told there wasn't any -- to use the body wash. I'm hoping this has changed because to me, body wash is NOT shampoo, no matter what they said. You will have a little soap bar.

Hopefully, someone who has been on the Sea Princess more recently has better information.

When responding to questions about the Sea Princess, remember that it is NOT the same as other Princess ships in terms of outlets, amenities, food choices, etc.

I haven't been on the Sea Princess in a couple of years so perhaps someone has updated information. The bathroom had a dispenser fixed to the shower wall which had "body wash" in it on one side and conditioner in the other. There was absolutely no shampoo -- no little packets -- and when I asked for shampoo, I was told there wasn't any -- to use the body wash. I'm hoping this has changed because to me, body wash is NOT shampoo, no matter what they said. You will have a little soap bar.

Hopefully, someone who has been on the Sea Princess more recently has better information.

Thanks for the reminder...I had forgotten that we just had the dispenser in the shower. That was in 2006

We sailed this past August and there were no dispensers in our bathroom. We were supplied with shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion, all in small bottles. We were not in an inside cabin though, don't know if that makes a difference or not. We had an aft AB mini.

I was on the Sea Princess in October. Attached to the wall inside the shower is a dispencer of body wash/shampoo. At the side of the sink there is a small dish which contains conditioner, body lotion and hand soap.

And how was it on Sea Princess? Who was the cruise director at that time?

Thanks

We were on the Sea Princess in March/April the shower gel was in a bottle (and was not very good) we purchased our own on a shore visit. There was no shampoo but there was body lotion (in sachets) which was quite good. If I were you I would take my own toiletries and you will be more content.

]

Archived