FASTEST way from Port of Miami to FLL?

grosk063

Hi folks,

What is the FASTEST way to get from the port of Miami to FLL airport? Taxi? Pre-ordered van? There are 8 in our party needing to make a Noon flight on Sunday 2/15. We arrive at 8am in Miami on the Valor....we can divide the group if needed....thanks in advance!

The FASTEST way to leave the POM is in a txi, which will be lined up ready and waiting for you. A shuttle bus will be less expensive, but you will have to wait for it to fill up, and that will cost you precious minutes.

Have disembarked from POM several times and have always seen a line of cabs just waiting for passengers. You will have to split up because 8 plus luggage will not fit in even one van. But you'll be on your way cheetah-fast. :D

Hi folks,

What is the FASTEST way to get from the port of Miami to FLL airport? Taxi? Pre-ordered van? There are 8 in our party needing to make a Noon flight on Sunday 2/15. We arrive at 8am in Miami on the Valor....we can divide the group if needed....thanks in advance!

If money is no object, hire a helicopter.

I was wondering the same thing. I have been quoted $70.00. We are flying into Ft. Lauderdale because the airfare is cheaper, but the cab fare is higher. I was quoted almost $100.00 from the Hampton in Plantation, but free shuttle to hotel. From the port to the airport a cab is cheaper and i think it is $70.00.

We reserved a Limo for our family of 5, for a 10:45 flight in FLL....and arrived in time for the flight an hour earlier (which I wish I would have booked)!! It was really fast, we did choose to take our luggage off with us-- early disembarkation.

A noon flight.....No problem!!!:) I would reserve a Limo and have it there waiting for you. I think we paid $135.00,including tip, not sure I would have to look it up, but it was less than taking 2 taxi's for us and much more fun!! We also used them to get to our Hotel from FLL when we arrived the day before. I wish I could remember the name of the Limo Co., but I got it off Cruise Critic.... If I can find..I will post.

Good Luck!!

Archived