Excursions all booked up??? March cruise???

CondoDiva

It's our second cruise on Carnival in years.......I just booked and I went to check out reserving excursions and there are only 2 coming up!!!

Could they be all reserved.....or am I doing something wrong:confused:.....Do you have to be paid in full to reserve excursions????

Thank you for you help!!!:)

Excursions often don't show up immediately. The contracts with the vendors are not infinite and have to be renegotiated occasionally.

Some will show up very early; others won't show up until a couple of months before you sail. And there are always some that are only available once you board.

When you look at the generic list for excursions for any given port, bear in mind that not all excursions are available for every sailing.

You may also want to consider booking an independent excursion. I was always one of those who just KNEW that if I didn't book with Carnival, I'd get left behind.

Once I finally did it, I no way want to go back to overpaying Carnival when I can usually get better excursions elsewhere for less money.

Anyway, no need to panic. There's still time for more excursions to show up.

Hey Condo!!! We are going in Feb and a few of our stops still only have a few, you'll have plenty to choose from closer in. I usually just go to the main page and look under excursions from the port (not a specific cruise) they may not all be available on your cruise, but it gives you an idea of what might be and makes it easier to decide once they are posted. Also have you tried the ports of call boards? they sure do have some great suggestions for private excursions too, those are some of our very best excursions taken.

Have a good time and don't stress, it'll happen, just not on our time, on CARRIBEAN TIME YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Happy cruise, Carole

Archived