San Juan Duck Tour

Magicat

I did it a few years ago,but I stopped in lately to talk with them and not much is different about the tour.

It is a bus tour (no A/C) . You pass some sites on the outskirts of OSJ (like the Capital etc) and then head into "new" San Juan. The guide gives a narrative of what you are seeing. He does it bi-lingually, so he has to speak very fast. Sit right by him, it is hard to hear him in the back with the bus noise and traffic etc. (they do have speakers on the bus).

Then you drive into the bay and take a short boat ride in the bay, where you can see some of the sites from the water. They have someone that plays the "Cuatro" (a PR instrument like a guitar).

My In-Laws liked the trip, I was less impressed, but I am not a "bus-trip" type of traveler.

I believe they only go out at 1pm on weekends (Fri-Sun) now.

There is no Ron Barrilito tour, only Bacardi.

But there is a Food and Rum tour with Legends (I haven't done it yet).... but if you are into rum, it might be something you would like. Or the restaurant Cana has a rum tasting/lunch or dinner.

Tell me some other interests you have and if you want to rent a car, and I will try to suggest other things for you.

Archived