Destiny have suites? If so, should I upgrade?

veryhotred

Currently we are staying in a balcony cabin on the Spa deck..but I just saw some NICE pics of a suite on another ship...does the Destiny have suites?? Are they nice and worth the upgrade price?? Do tell..lol..thanks!!

Yes, they have suites....if you are talking about the Liberty Deluxe Penthouse pics, dont get your hopes up. The ones on Destiny are not that large or nice.

Currently we are staying in a balcony cabin on the Spa deck..but I just saw some NICE pics of a suite on another ship...does the Destiny have suites?? Are they nice and worth the upgrade price?? Do tell..lol..thanks!!

Only Liberty has those two new Suites at the moment. Destiny does have the Cat 11 and 12 Suites still. I would be surprised if any are still open as close to sailing as you are but if so I would grab it !:D I have had a Cat 12 and they compare to a GS on Royal Caribbean. The Cat 11 is a Junior Suite but at 275 Sq ft plus a 65 Sq ft Balcony is still a VERY nice up-grade. I just up-graded earlier today to one on the Triumph and I can tell you I am not having second thoughts..;) Good Luck..:)

Yes, they have suites....if you are talking about the Liberty Deluxe Penthouse pics, dont get your hopes up. The ones on Destiny are not that large or nice.

Oh yea, those are the pics I saw, NICE!! A suite is a suite though..lol..to me anyway ;)

Only Liberty has those two new Suites at the moment. Destiny does have the Cat 11 and 12 Suites still. I would be surprised if any are still open as close to sailing as you are but if so I would grab it !:D I have had a Cat 12 and they compare to a GS on Royal Caribbean. The Cat 11 is a Junior Suite but at 275 Sq ft plus a 65 Sq ft Balcony is still a VERY nice up-grade. I just up-graded earlier today to one on the Triumph and I can tell you I am not having second thoughts..;) Good Luck..:)

You may be right, there may not be any available....thanks!

We sailed on the Destiny 4/06 and 1 week before sailing got a call for a complimentary upgrade to a Category 11 Suite. They are not like suites on the newer ships. It was nice for free.

ok tell me what you did to get that?..lol..and I will do that too!! What a nice gift you got!!!

Whow ?? Just to show you how bored I am... I just looked up your cruise and you have ALOT of Cat 11's still open ! You can save an extra $200.00 and book the Suite GTY if you want to save a few bucks and still get the suite.. The Bigger Cabin with a Bigger Balcony and V.I.P boarding can be a great value. Good Luck..:)

Really nothing...I came home from work had a vm to call them we were given a complimentary upgrade. The funny thing was we booked a room not a guarantee and someone told me they must have needed my room for someone so they upgraded us. I never asked just called and said we would LOVE the free upgrade. Oh yes and priority boarding is nice too.

Whow ?? Just to show you how bored I am... I just looked up your cruise and you have ALOT of Cat 11's still open ! You can save an extra $200.00 and book the Suite GTY if you want to save a few bucks and still get the suite.. The Bigger Cabin with a Bigger Balcony and V.I.P boarding can be a great value. Good Luck..:)

LOL I looked it up to and saw there are a lot open!! Great minds think alike...we are getting a military rate for our spa deck cabin..we paid $1700 for the 4 of us...do you think we could change to a suite and get the military rate? And could we do it now that we are so close to sailing??

Really nothing...I came home from work had a vm to call them we were given a complimentary upgrade. The funny thing was we booked a room not a guarantee and someone told me they must have needed my room for someone so they upgraded us. I never asked just called and said we would LOVE the free upgrade. Oh yes and priority boarding is nice too.

Lucky you..Im jealous..lol

How much time do you visualize yourself spending in your cabin? If you are the kind of person who does enjoy spending time in the cabin, go for it! If not, it might be money wasted.

LOL I looked it up to and saw there are a lot open!! Great minds think alike...we are getting a military rate for our spa deck cabin..we paid $1700 for the 4 of us...do you think we could change to a suite and get the military rate? And could we do it now that we are so close to sailing??

Lucky you..Im jealous..lol

You can get the military rate on suites for that cruise. $730 for guest 1,2 and $309 for guest 3,4. There are 10 suites availible on the empress deck #'s 7212, 7175, 7170, 7167,7158, 7174, 7173, 7168, 7163, 7151. Im just repeating info from another site I cannot mention(already got a spanking for doing it before). Dont kill the messenger if the info is wrong:). Now will Carnival upgrade you within the penality phase, I have no answer for you. Also, those prices dont include taxes/fuel charges.

You can get the military rate on suites for that cruise. $730 for guest 1,2 and $309 for guest 3,4. There are 10 suites availible on the empress deck #'s 7212, 7175, 7170, 7167,7158, 7174, 7173, 7168, 7163, 7151. Im just repeating info from another site I cannot mention(already got a spanking for doing it before). Dont kill the messenger if the info is wrong:). Now will Carnival upgrade you within the penality phase, I have no answer for you. Also, those prices dont include taxes/fuel charges.

WOW!!!!! I wish I could find that info!! Man I do not know where to find such detailed info like that for military info...thank you!!!! care to email me??

very_hot_red at yahoo...if you can w/o us getting into trouble..lol..

ty

WOW!!!!! I wish I could find that info!! Man I do not know where to find such detailed info like that for military info...thank you!!!! care to email me??

ty

I dont think I can. I know for sure I cant post the site, Adim spanked(warned) me already. As for the email, not sure about that either.

ty

Well, I checked the guildlines and providing TA sites, even thru email is against the rules. Don't know how they could regulate that, but thats what the guidlines says:eek:.

Well, I checked the guildlines and providing TA sites, even thru email is against the rules. Don't know how they could regulate that, but thats what the guidlines says:eek:.

Ok, thanks...not sure how they would know you are sending me an email but ok :cool:

Archived