jdm: picture of Emerald Princess E701,E702,E633,E632 Obstructed View cabin? Anyone?

sunnyv

Was just wondering if anyone has a picture of the view from the Emerald Princess E701 or E702, obstructed view cabin. I saw a post where jdm stated there wasn't anything in front of the window. On the Emerald Princess ship's diagram it looks like E633 and E632 may not have anything in front of the window either?

• 7 years later...
Was just wondering if anyone has a picture of the view from the Emerald Princess E701 or E702, obstructed view cabin. I saw a post where jdm stated there wasn't anything in front of the window. On the Emerald Princess ship's diagram it looks like E633 and E632 may not have anything in front of the window either?

Did you ever book one of these staterooms on the Emerald Princess? Can you give a review of the room? I'm now looking to book E701 on the Emerald Princess, I even put a 24 hour hold on it, but I'm hoping it has at least some sort of view.

We have done E632 many times on Emerald, Crown, Star...excellent cabin. There is an overhang, but nothing directly in front of the window...check out Renmars Obst OV cabins site on these boards (his real name is Theo). Just search for it...should pop up..excellent site.

Many, including us, have submitted current pictures ..good luck . I have posted E632 there.

I am checking into E632 on the Crown today. I will post a pic later. I have had E633 on Crown and Ruby. No obstruction when looking out. May have had an overhang or something below.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...