All Packed And Ready !!

Izabelle

Well It's here :)

The months and weeks of waiting are now just hours away and I just finished packing :D

I can't wait now to see Dawn Princess and relax for 13 nights on our cruise to New Zealand :p

The helpful advise and info received on here has been so good and would like to thank everyone :p strange today as I feel excited and nervous all rolled into one, oh well not long now till cocktail time!!:D

Hi Izabelle,

you will have a lovely cruise .We sailed on the Sun Princess around NZ in January this year and it is beautiful.The ship and NZ,believe the Dawn Princess is same as the Sun Princess nearly.

Enjoy and have a fun time.

It will be wonderful.

Regards Deb

have a wonderful time.

i know that feeling of being nervous and excited all at one! 5 days for me

Hi Izabelle,

Hope you have a great time, looking forward to reading all about it when you return.

Gratz - Have been watching your countdown as well - because it means that when you go I will have 60 Days to go :D:D am sure that you will have a great time as well.

Well It's here :)

The months and weeks of waiting are now just hours away and I just finished packing :D

I can't wait now to see Dawn Princess and relax for 13 nights on our cruise to New Zealand :p

The helpful advise and info received on here has been so good and would like to thank everyone :p strange today as I feel excited and nervous all rolled into one, oh well not long now till cocktail time!!:D

Hope the weather treats you kindly Izzy.

Have a wonderful cruise - Dawn Princess will be wonderful.:)

Izabelle and Gratz...

we wish you both a fabulous time on your cruises, enjoy, have fun and lots of rest and relaxation...do remember to have a RASPBERRY FIZZ...yum!!

S&D:):)

banned.gif.fa8889ce139e1f600ec0ab5373ffd17e.gif

Thanks everyone :p

We intend to enjoy every moment including our anniversary and also will be celebrating my birthday onboard as well.....sshhhh don't tell anyone but it's my 60th :)

Lots of cruises coming up in the next few weeks, I wish you all a wonderful time and good weather:D

Thanks everyone :p

We intend to enjoy every moment including our anniversary and also will be celebrating my birthday onboard as well.....sshhhh don't tell anyone but it's my 60th :)

Lots of cruises coming up in the next few weeks, I wish you all a wonderful time and good weather:D

This will be a wonderful way to celebrate your 60th.....woo woo:):):)

Hope that you have a fantastic day (on your birthday)!!!!

Have a wonderful Cruise Izzy. We will be boarding the day you arrive home, so you might want to warn the staff we are on our way. I am a part of a very fun loving, slightly crazy family of 20.

Have a wonderful birthday and anniversary, and above all else, a fantastic cruise.

Archived