Looking for Pictures of Summit

Terre

I'm working on our Cruise Critic door sign for our upcoming Summit cruise and I need a really great shot of the Summit for it. The one on X's site doesn't look too good after I spread it out.

Would anyone care to share their photos and mind if I use it?:)

I've got a bunch from a few years ago. What are you specifically looking for? I took pictures of the art work, the ship, and a bunch of other stuff without people in them. Let me know and I'll try and upload them tomorrow. I have not tried to upload pictures to this site before so I'm not sure what to do but I'm sure I can figure it out. It's too late for tonight, but I can try tomoorow. The alternative is for you to send me your e-mail, assuming that does not scare you, and I can send them direct. Let me know.

I'm working on our Cruise Critic door sign for our upcoming Summit cruise and I need a really great shot of the Summit for it. The one on X's site doesn't look too good after I spread it out.

Would anyone care to share their photos and mind if I use it?:)

I'm going on the Summit in a couple of weeks. What's this with Cruisce Critic door signs? Is this a ritual that I don't know about??

Lsimon, Got 'em! These are perfect...thank you so much.

Blusnd, I'm looking for one of the full ship in the ocean, much like they put on their site, but in jpg format.

Eandj, no, I haven't checked Cruise Clues, but that's a great idea, will do that in a minute or two! Thanks for the suggestion.

Lcamslady, I started making one for our door several years. I think it may have first started on the Carnival boards, and I've just continued it with every cruise since. It helps you find your cabin a little easier and our cabin stewardess on our Hawaiian cruise loved it. Once created, I laminate them and then depending on the type door we have I attach it with either stick on magnet strips or that sticky stuff that looks like putty. Give me your e-mail and I will send you one that I've created in Word.

I think I may have one of the ship in water. I believe we were tendering in one day and I took a few shots of it as we were headed into shore. I'll look through my stuff and email you what I have, if it meets your criteria.

Lsimon, Got 'em! These are perfect...thank you so much.

Blusnd, I'm looking for one of the full ship in the ocean, much like they put on their site, but in jpg format.

Eandj, no, I haven't checked Cruise Clues, but that's a great idea, will do that in a minute or two! Thanks for the suggestion.

Lcamslady, I started making one for our door several years. I think it may have first started on the Carnival boards, and I've just continued it with every cruise since. It helps you find your cabin a little easier and our cabin stewardess on our Hawaiian cruise loved it. Once created, I laminate them and then depending on the type door we have I attach it with either stick on magnet strips or that sticky stuff that looks like putty. Give me your e-mail and I will send you one that I've created in Word.

Terre - my e-mail address is lcmslady@ymail.com Thanks!! 2 weeks and 1 day to go!

Archived