Solstice: Temperature aboard ship

snorkler

This question is for any of you who were on the 11/23 sailing of the solstice. I was wondering if it was cold in the dining room, theatre etc. I'm trying to pack without taking too much unnecessary stuff. Thanks for your help

This question is for any of you who were on the 11/23 sailing of the solstice. I was wondering if it was cold in the dining room, theatre etc. I'm trying to pack without taking too much unnecessary stuff. Thanks for your help

Our table in Epernay was on the upper level and the temperature was nice. However, we thought it was a bit chilly in the theatre.

Restaurants were fine, theatre was cold. I looked like a bag lady whenever I went in there - I had so many layers on!

I wasn't on the 11/23 but on the 12/14 - 12/15 cruise to nowhere. I found that the ship was a bit cooler than what I usually find on a ship.

That being said, I'm from So. Florida and chill easily :eek:. We leave this Sunday 12/7 for the week and I have packed 2 cotton twin sets, a white cardigan and one casual pair of cotton slacks just in case.:p:)

Thanks for your help....sounds like the theatre is cold. I'll be packing a couple of sweaters. We live in clearwater fl and its been cool here for the last 3 weeks. I get cold if the temp is below 70. Guess my blood is thinned out! Carole anne we'll be on the dec 7th sailing also....hope to meet on board

Archived