Bon Voyage Dec. 7 cruisers!

DisneyJen

Thanks so much Disney Jen! I just put my Out of Office reply on, so vacation begins....now. Your advice has been invaluable. If the Digital Gods allow, pictures and posts from SD2 to come.

Thanks so much Disney Jen! I just put my Out of Office reply on, so vacation begins....now. Your advice has been invaluable. If the Digital Gods allow, pictures and posts from SD2 to come.

Don't you just love putting that "Out of Office" reply on:p

Glad to be of help ... and I just know you will have a wonderful week on SD2!

Can't report from the TOYB of SD II, but I'm looking at her right now from the balcony of my room at Gallows Point Resort in Cruz Bay, St. John. It's a beautiful St. John day for beaches and a Skinny Legs burger!

Can't report from the TOYB of SD II, but I'm looking at her right now from the balcony of my room at Gallows Point Resort in Cruz Bay, St. John. It's a beautiful St. John day for beaches and a Skinny Legs burger!

AH ... what a perfect day in STJ for sure stebul!!

Don't you just love those burgers at Skinny Legs ... with an ice cold Caribe or Red Stripe.

We've never stayed at Gallows Point but we LOVE the restaurant that is there .. ZoZo's! They have some of the best osso bucco in the Caribbean (of course SD's is number 1). Love to watch the sunset from ZoZo's as well.

Thanks for the report stebul!

Hopefully one of the Dec. 7 cruisers will report in!

Archived