Newbie in need of help!

jagergirl55

Hello everybody I am interested in booking an Alaskan Cruise on the Celebrity Infinity, inside passage this September.

I was wondering what would be the best room to book. I'm looking at either the Concierge Class Veranda room, or a Sky Suite. What room has the best perks? We would also like the best balcony possible. Also, if anybody could advise what the best location is on the ship I would really appreciate it!!!

Thanks!

Katie

Any other information on the Infinity would be appreciated! We're trying to decide between Celebrity or Holland America, any other pros or cons?

Hi.

I was in a CC room, room 8086, on the Millennium to Alaska this past summer and it was perfect ... except, given a choice, a port vs. starboard side room might be even better. I was on in port side room the year before on RCCL and it is nice to see the land up close as you come into port sometimes. I really don't think it matters much so don't worry either way, but a nice CC room is great. Since we spent so much time sitting outside off the aft deck, a room a little further back, but not too far, in a concierge class room might be even easier to run up and down the stairs, if that interests you. I have never had a sky suite so I cannot address that but the concierge class room was really nice. Hope this helps. You are in for a spectacular cruise experience, I think.

fern

We have sailed her 3 times...once was to Alaska...she is a beautiful ship and our favorite. We have only sailed HAL on the Mexican Riveria cruise on the Oosterdam...and it is a lovely ship as well...but I personally would choose Celebrity. We like to try for mid-ship as far as location goes...close to the stairs/elevator but not right there due to the noise factor. We have had CC cabins in the past...not sure it is really worth the extra $$$ for the "perks" of CC..but the locations can be better. We have been to Alaska and plan to go again...you see something new each time! Enjoy!! LuAnn

We have sailed her 3 times...once was to Alaska...she is a beautiful ship and our favorite. We have only sailed HAL on the Mexican Riveria cruise on the Oosterdam...and it is a lovely ship as well...but I personally would choose Celebrity. We like to try for mid-ship as far as location goes...close to the stairs/elevator but not right there due to the noise factor. We have had CC cabins in the past...not sure it is really worth the extra $$$ for the "perks" of CC..but the locations can be better. We have been to Alaska and plan to go again...you see something new each time! Enjoy!! LuAnn

YAY! Now I'm really getting excited about going! We're planning on calling to book tomorrow! Thanks for your help!

Archived