White Shoes in South America in Dember

tgetz

Not sure this is the approriate place to post this and will try on another board, but, since it is summer in South America and warm now, do they wear white shoes with their summer outfits? Somehow as i am packing, it just seems strange to wear white shoes in December... AM i telling my age, :-)

Not sure this is the approriate place to post this and will try on another board, but, since it is summer in South America and warm now, do they wear white shoes with their summer outfits? Somehow as i am packing, it just seems strange to wear white shoes in December.

In the southern hemisphere you shouldn't wear white shoes after May Day. (May 1st) So December is fine. :rolleyes:

BobK/Orlando

thanks everyone. i thought it was 'proper' but wanted to check. it still seems different. And Don, you are correct, i shouldn't care what shoes i have on and certainly the fashion police won't arrest me, but i care... maybe i shouldn't but i do....

Who cares what shoes you have on!!

DON

Huh? How does your answer help?

When a person comes onto a fashion forum and asks about shoes, it's obvious that SHE cares what shoes she has on! If it's something YOU don't care about, then why bother even looking at the post? :rolleyes:

This is a fashion forum......and guess what....we talk about fashion! ;)

thanks everyone. i thought it was 'proper' but wanted to check. it still seems different. And Don, you are correct, i shouldn't care what shoes i have on and certainly the fashion police won't arrest me, but i care... maybe i shouldn't but i do....

I care about what I wear, and enjoy looking at people who also care. :)

Donald is not correct in dengrating you.

Jane, thanks for trying to 'defend' me but i understand there is always one in every crowd and never take offense to that person attacking me. Better me than someone who might get their feelings hurt. I just assume they have issues and need to vent on someone...but thanks for the effort.

Not sure this is the approriate place to post this and will try on another board, but, since it is summer in South America and warm now, do they wear white shoes with their summer outfits? Somehow as i am packing, it just seems strange to wear white shoes in December... AM i telling my age, :-)

I think you answered your own question. It is not winter there.

Archived