Soda Cards and Juice

mchin

I'm sure this question has been answered a million times, but I can't seem to find it on the boards....:rolleyes:

Are juices (apple, orange, etc.) covered with soda card or do we use our sign & sail card? My DD drinks mostly milk and juices with meals and as I've read on other threads, juices are free for breakfast, but not for dinner.

Thanks!

We had to pay for juice on the Explorer for our then 3 year old as it weren't covered with the soda card. The juice that they serve at breakfast (free) is what I would call "imitation" juice- you know, the stuff that somewhat tastes like juice but when you read the label is something like 6% juice. I'm not sure what the quality of the juice that you get at the bars is, but it at least seemed to be better quality. They also had fresh squeezed OJ in the Windjammer at breakfast, but it was pricey. Well, actually all of the juice that you had to pay for seemed pricey (but please don't ask me how much because one, I don't remember and two, I don't want to either.) We ended up buying juice in port and brining it on the ship.

That's what my kids drink, so for breakfast they had juice. For lunch and dinner they had white or chocolate milk.

I don't know if juices are covered on the soda card, but it couldn't possibly be worth it if it is.

Just switch your child to milk for lunch and dinner. Bring some juice boxes if it is really important for her to have juice at dinner. :)

Archived