Spa Pass on the Pearl Well Worth the Price!

Lisalana

We were on the Jade a few weeks back for a 12-day cruise and we did the Spa pass. Luxury at its best - especially given the cool days that sorta prevented outdoor hot tub use!!

The hours on the Jade were 8AM to 10PM daily. I think there was a 35 couple limit (or 70 singles). We bought it on embarkation day and only missed one day up there. I never witnessed anyone bringing any drinks in so I'm not really sure whether it's "allowed" or not. They do provide tea, juice, water, etc.

What was the cost for the 12-day spa pass? Thanks.

I didn't take any pictures, however I did find this link on the web to a blog with pictures. The spa was super modern and super clean.

http://cruisewithchris.blogspot.com/2007/10/south-pacific-spa.html

Thanks for the link. On that page it says they paid $75.00 for a 5 day pass. We got a better deal on the Dawn for two of us it came out to 140.00 for 7 days, divide that total by 7 is $10.00 a day pp

Thanks for the link. On that page it says they paid $75.00 for a 5 day pass. We got a better deal on the Dawn for two of us it came out to 140.00 for 7 days, divide that total by 7 is $10.00 a day pp

On the Pearl, we paid $75 each for 7 days access.

On the Pearl, we paid $75 each for 7 days access.

We are definately going to do it on the Pearl, the choice we have to make is do we do it on the 5night out of LA to VA or do we do it on the 7 day Seattle round trip (alaska). While we are giving it some thought i prefer if we do it on the 7 day so we can view the inside passage while relaxing in the spa watching the view from the windows. :)

We paid $50 pp for a 5 day Jewel sailing.

Note: It is open from 8am-8pm on sea days and 8am-10pm on port days.

If you happened to get a spa service like a manicure, you were entitled to a one day pass for $10 instead of $20. Otherwise, it is $20 per day if you don't buy the one for the whole cruise.

I'm not sure if there is any way to pre book it. I'd call NCL to ask. I do know there was no way to pre book restaurants so I imagine this would be no different.

Before they let you join they make you go on a tour to see the facilities... so you know what you are getting into and so you don't have a free day there and then complain that it wasn't what you expected and ask for a refund.

Archived