Room Assignments

jillluvsnate

Hello

This is my first time cruising... We booked through a travel agent so we cannot see our reservation on the HAL website. How do we find out our room assignment? We booked an SZ Guarantee and I'm anxious to know where we will be!

Jill

Hello

This is my first time cruising... We booked through a travel agent so we cannot see our reservation on the HAL website. How do we find out our room assignment? We booked an SZ Guarantee and I'm anxious to know where we will be!

Jill

Oooh, wow... there are quite a few people on here that didn't get their room assignment until a week before the cruise. Others have stories of getting it the day they board. I have heard the longer you wait the better...

We are sailing this Sunday and my friend got her assignment last week... :confused:

One thing for sure... You are going to LOVE cruising!!! You will be an addict soon like the rest of us! Have a great time!

It won’t be assigned until a week or two before you sail and could change again before you board. When it is assigned you can find it on you online immigration form or your shore excursion order form.

Aunty Pat

Barefoot Windjammer - Phantom ‘81

K&D German Rhine Line ‘84

NCL - Norway ’85, Pride of America ’05, Southward ’87, Star ’97 & ‘05, Starward ’92, Sun ’02 & Windward ’93

RCC - Song of America ‘89

American Hawaiian - Independence ‘98

HAL - Volendam ’99, Noordam ’06, Oosterdam ’07 & ‘09, Statendam ’02 & ‘08, Prinsendam ’03 & ’06, Westerdam ’09 & Zuiderdam ’04, ’06 & ‘07

Carnival - Spirit ‘05

Celebrity – Summit ‘05

Cruise West - Yorktown Clipper ‘06

Princess - Golden Princess ‘07

A & K - East Queen ‘07

Cunard - QM2 ’08

We started with VF guarantees which were awarded early to VC. We were then given the opportunity to upsell for small fee to SZ and got SB. Could not be more excited or grateful.

Congratulations that is fantastic :) I too am waiting for my guarantee cabin assignment for our 20th sailing. I just hope that the Upgrade Fairy find us and has plenty of Christmas spirit left :D

Archived