Port of Miami to FLL

CujoK

My wife and I and another couple are going on the Jewel of the Seas on April 13, 2009 to the Panama Canal. We are flying into FLL on 4/13 and I am looking for shuttle service to and from POM. I have been searching for hours and it seems as though getting from FLL airport to the POM is not a problem. However, getting from POM back to FLL airport is much more difficult. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

We are doing the same. This time we decided to rent a car from Dollar. They will pick us up at the POM and shuttle us to the airport in MIA for the rental. They we'll drive ourselves to FLL and drop off the car. It's a bit of a hassle, but we have a later flight out of FLL and didn't want to hang around the airport for several hours. It is also the least expensive option we could find for 2 people. :)

I've also used Easy Express shuttle service from POM to the FLL airport in the past. They were right there when we debarked the ship waiting for us. Their website is http://www.easyexpress.biz. It was a couple of years ago, but the price was $19.95 pp then.

From experience I know that Alamo has a shuttle from MIA to POM. For the OP, I believe there are shuttles FLL that you can get when you get off the ship. I ended up making a reservation with SuperShuttle (can only be done in advance with them) and ended up paying more than I would have liked for a 2-hour tour of Miami on the way to FLL (they knew our flight was later).

My husband and I purchased the transfers from Royal Caribbean. It worked out good for us. We didn't want to have to drive around cities we weren't familiar with and we never had to touch our luggage again after we boarded the RCCL shuttle.

My wife and I and another couple are going on the Jewel of the Seas on April 13, 2009 to the Panama Canal. We are flying into FLL on 4/13 and I am looking for shuttle service to and from POM. I have been searching for hours and it seems as though getting from FLL airport to the POM is not a problem. However, getting from POM back to FLL airport is much more difficult. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

We just did the same trip.

Since there were four of us, we just grabbed a van cab. They prowl the curbs at disembarkation. $70 flat for the trip from POM to FLL. We each gave $20, which is quite fair for a direct, pleasant, no-hassle ride to the airport.

Just did that last month - used Larry's Limo (recc. by others here) - reserved roundtrip transportation online, called when we had our luggage and the driver was there within 5 minutes. Return trip was smooth as well - same deal, 5 minutes. Drivers were great price was about $80 each way (might have been a bit more leaving the port due to port charges or something) - comparable to most other options, especially for 4 people. Would reccomend and would use them again myself!

Call Quality Limo..... 12 bucks a person either way. newer vans

Is anyone else familiar with Quality Limo Service? Their website looks promising. The cost has gone up to $15 each way if you have 4 people which is still a great deal.

Is anyone else familiar with Quality Limo Service? Their website looks promising. The cost has gone up to $15 each way if you have 4 people which is still a great deal.

Used them last month for a group of 14 Miami port to FLL. They called us the AM of our arrival before the ship had cleared. Their dispatcher is "on the ground" outside the terminal when you arrive. Very efficient, professional w/ nice equipment. Price varies by the size of your group. ;) Would assume they provide the same quality of service exists from FLL to Miami port, but have only used their service the one time.

Bruce

Archived