All Things Oasis of the Seas!!

Texas Teen

I wanna talk about her!! I wanna cruise on her!! heck! I wanna live on her!! I can't wait. I am going on a group cruise in 2011. Gotta wait for the prices to come out of the clouds, you know! But I am trying to start a CC group cruise for one orthe other of the itineraries, and then just cruise the other b2b! The way I look at it, we spent 7 days on the Mariner and didn't see all of it, it will take at least 2 weeks on this ship to see at least most of it!!

I find the suites to be amazing, although I will never be able to afford one. But I will take a broom closet on this ship just to be on her, and experiencing all that she has to offer. I am so excited about the zipline!!

just think. If you were thinking of designing a cruise ship BEFORE you found out about Oasis OTS, Would you have EVER thought about putting in a boardwalk, or a PARK on a ship?! :eek: I probably would have never even thought about any parks, boardwalks, water theaters, or even about Neighborhoods! Whoever thought of having any neighborhoods on a SHIP must have an amazing mind!!! :D What do you think about this?

P.S: Where is Everyone??? :confused:

Looking at the deck plans and photos of the Oasis, it seems that guests will not be walking on the grass with Oasis but will use the walk ways that work their way through Central Park. It also looks like there will be less grass as the Oasis will not have the Lawn Club. More use of trees, plants and flowers.

Archived