Grand Princess

scejas

Coming from where?? :eek:

Not sure, she really didn't know. All she knew is that passengers (including them) could see the water dripping out of the light fixtures on the ceiling of some of the public rooms, and the staff had buckets underneath to catch the water. Not sure if it was a plumbing problem or fire protection leak.

Not sure, she really didn't know. All she knew is that passengers (including them) could see the water dripping out of the light fixtures on the ceiling of some of the public rooms, and the staff had buckets underneath to catch the water. Not sure if it was a plumbing problem or fire protection leak.

Amazing. Let us know when you hear from your friends. :)

Amazing. Let us know when you hear from your friends. :)

Yep, sure will. Still haven't heard anything. We are on the next sailing, so we are also very interested in if they at least were able to stop the leaks. Doesn't sound too pleasent with buckets catching the drips and drops in the public areas. She didn't mention any reported leaks inside the staterooms though, but then, I didn't ask to tell you the truth.

Will let you know if I hear anything from them. ;)

We are on the Jan. 16 sailing. There's no place like Kansas...I mean there's no place like Princess. Too cold in Kansas right now...looking forward to the being on the Grand in Caribbean! There's no place like Princess...there's no place like Princess...there's no place like Princess... (Hey, it's not taking me there any faster and I have on my ruby red slippers too!)

I wonder what's happening on the Grand right now.:rolleyes: Have you noticed that since the ship left the Bahamas, the bridge cam hasn't been working?? I'm on board on Jan. 30 and can't wait to try the Sanctuary on sea days.

I love Port Credit. I even go down there in the winter time and feed the ducks and swans. Today, however, I probably would have been blown into Lake Ontario. Right now, I think I would rather be on the Grand, in spite of the hard mattress.:D

Anybody out there cruising on the Grand checking these boards? Since we're cruising on her soon, we're anxious to hear what upgrades took place, and how everything else is! We cruised her in 1998 when she was new, so we're anxious, hoping she will be as exciting now as she was when she was the "largest cruise ship in the world" back then!

Anybody out there cruising on the Grand checking these boards? Since we're cruising on her soon, we're anxious to hear what upgrades took place, and how everything else is! We cruised her in 1998 when she was new, so we're anxious, hoping she will be as exciting now as she was when she was the "largest cruise ship in the world" back then!

I am starting to think the internet access onboard must be down. I still haven't heard from our friends onboard and she has not answered any of my emails.

That along with nobody else reporting from the ship has got me wondering if there isn't an internet problem onboard right now?

Toto - I would agree with you as I am sure we would have heard from them now. I hope they have the Internet fixed by the time we join them cause it would be nice to report back to cruise critic and family members and rub in what a wonderful time we are having. :)

Nice way to stay in touch with daughter on XMAS day. Well done.

We will see her as we board a week today...

Have a great cruise! She's been working like crazy so she hasn't had time to see much but she did say the Sanctuary is available.

Archived