Our PEARL cruise: AMAZING!

jollycruise

that makes sense and to the above poster too, i know it was an open question, and likely we will only use it for things off the ship, a few souvenirs, no private tours, so nothing nuts...

i'll have to think about this throughout the week, we leave SundaY!

I hope you have a WONDEFUL cruise! Enjoy every minute of it! :D

Onboard you will not use any cash. Everthing goes on your sail and sign card. We only used cash off the ship and that amount is entirely up to you. Depends on what you want to spend on souvenirs, food, excursions, etc. Onboard accounts vary greatly from person to person. I saw one lady who had only spent $125 onboard. Then I looked at our onboard bill and we spent WAY more than she did. Hope this helps.

??? What about tipping for room service? Extras from the room attendant? A waiter that went above and beyond? A bartender that gave you a freebie? These folks work for tips, in most cases solely for tips, so please take care of them.

??? What about tipping for room service? Extras from the room attendant? A waiter that went above and beyond? A bartender that gave you a freebie? These folks work for tips, in most cases solely for tips, so please take care of them.

I was speaking of cash for purchases and onboard actvities. We go above and beyond taking care of a employee who took care of us or showed us great service. I could not possibly list everything that you would need cash for or not need cash for on a cruise. It was a general question that I was trying to answer.

Hi, what time did they allow the first passengers to disembark after they cleared customs, thanks:D:D:D

We just got off the Pearl on December 21st and we chose the Express disembarkation.

We left our cabin at 7:00am and were out in front of the terminal building at 7:30am.

At immigration there was only one person in front of us.

It was the fastest I ever got off.

I am not sure if this was just lucky or standard on the Pearl.

By the way, we had a really wonderful cruise. First time on NCL, previously cruised on Disney and Carnival, NCL was by far our favourite.

Archived