Miracle Dry-Dock, What's planned to change???

cosmo cruiser

The unscheduled dry dock is to fix a propulsion problem. They will probably clean the hull and have the standard inspections done, but as far as major changes, I doubt that there will be any. Those things take years of planning to get all the equipment that is needed available and all the parts prefabricated, etc.

Other than th engine work, I doubt that you will see much of anything being done.

Darn, I was hoping this was a planned dry dock and possibly they might be adding the waterworks and adult area to this ship. First time for us to take our daughter, son-in-law and grandkids with us on a cruise and we thought both areas might be a blessing if they were being added!

Darn, I was hoping this was a planned dry dock and possibly they might be adding the waterworks and adult area to this ship. First time for us to take our daughter, son-in-law and grandkids with us on a cruise and we thought both areas might be a blessing if they were being added!

The Miracle has a large water slide and also an adult only pool. You and your family will love the ship. I sailed her twice and am going again August 20th, 2009....can't wait for winter to end so our sailing date will be right around the corner....guess I am rushing the winter and summer......LOL

:D

Archived