A Happy Holiday to all!

carlylecat

As we start Christmas week Jean and I hope every sea dreamer has a great and safe holiday season...

Sorry no one is joining us on the New Year's cruise...you definetly have to try it some year, it is our third year out of the last five and one of our best SD experiences....

There just is no better way to start the year than watching the fireworks explode over the harbor with all of the huge yachts in St Bart's blowing their horns knowing that tomorrow we will get ready to head to Jost for a champagne splash....

We will send greetings and pics from St Bart's on New Year's, let you know if it lives up to our past experiences...

Carlylecat, a Bon Voyage to you and Jean!!

Merry Christmas to all from Disney ...

While this isn't St. Barts (by a long shot) here is what we did last night with 100,000 of our closest friends:p

Disney's Hollywood Studios: DSC00682.jpg

As we start Christmas week Jean and I hope every sea dreamer has a great and safe holiday season...

Sorry no one is joining us on the New Year's cruise...you definetly have to try it some year, it is our third year out of the last five and one of our best SD experiences....

There just is no better way to start the year than watching the fireworks explode over the harbor with all of the huge yachts in St Bart's blowing their horns knowing that tomorrow we will get ready to head to Jost for a champagne splash....

We will send greetings and pics from St Bart's on New Year's, let you know if it lives up to our past experiences...

Oooooh, I can't think of a better way to welcome the new year than aboard SeaDream watching the fireworks explode over the harbor in St. Bart's. Lucky!!! I'll definitely have to put that experience on my list of things to try.

Have a wonderful voyage and a glass of champagne for all of us here. :)

Happy Holidays to all!

Carlylecat, a Bon Voyage to you and Jean!!

Merry Christmas to all from Disney ...

While this isn't St. Barts (by a long shot) here is what we did last night with 100,000 of our closest friends:p

Disney's Hollywood Studios: DSC00682.jpg

That is not fair!

Before I saw who posted the pic I was going to say that you would love that scene.:)

BTW it was 18 this morning and only got to 35 this afternoon.

I knew you would appreciate it zqvol:D

DJ's DH is on his way to EPCOT to take the Segway Tour around World Showcase. He loves the Segways and looks forward to using them when we are on SD as well.

Going to 72 here today ... but the Caribbean on SD sounds even better!!

I knew you would appreciate it zqvol:D

DJ's DH is on his way to EPCOT to take the Segway Tour around World Showcase. He loves the Segways and looks forward to using them when we are on SD as well.

Going to 72 here today ... but the Caribbean on SD sounds even better!!

the Segways around epcot are really fun. I think that I may have to use one on SD too.

We are supposed to be warm today all of 40.

DD is working like crazy this week. She will be at the turnstiles at the animal park if you get over there.

the Segways around epcot are really fun. I think that I may have to use one on SD too.

We are supposed to be warm today all of 40.

DD is working like crazy this week. She will be at the turnstiles at the animal park if you get over there.

When we go in March you and DH can Segway in the Caribbean. He said the Epcot Segways are newer here at WDW but the ones on SD are great as well!!

I'll email FT to get DD's email addy and/or phone so we can see if she can join us for Christmas Day Dinner. We plan on AK on Thursday ... at least I think that is the plan at the moment.

Archived