Noordam to Ruby Princess

swimsimcoe

Noordam to Ruby Princess

I told my friend that somewhere out there one person knows the answer to all questions on the board.I'm looking for that person now.

Will be going from the Noordam to the Ruby Princess in March and wanted to know if anyone actually does know where both ships dock-can you walk from one to the other?

Last year went from the Westerdam to the Miracle and was just through the parking garage.Easy.Hoping for the same again.

Any takers?

progress.gif

Don't think the taxi driver will mind too much. He'll get a decent fare for a short run across the port, and can go back again for someone else. If you aren't doing a tour or something, I think you will be sitting around for a few hours before getting on the Ruby.

That's really funny!

I know we'll be early but better than a taxi ride from Miami-which we have also done.We'll have to be really nice and tip him well.

We'll meander off the ship when they say "GET THE H-LL OFF THE SHIP" and then look for the cutest taxi driver with the bluest eyes and then just beg.Piece of cake.

In November we went from the Royal Princess (think it was around Dock 20) to the Ruby Princess at Dock 2. At that time the Taxis were charging $10 as long as they did not leave the port area. There were 4 of us so we needed a Taxi van and we paid $10 per couple.

Noordam to Ruby Princess

I told my friend that somewhere out there one person knows the answer to all questions on the board.I'm looking for that person now.

Will be going from the Noordam to the Ruby Princess in March and wanted to know if anyone actually does know where both ships dock-can you walk from one to the other?

Last year went from the Westerdam to the Miracle and was just through the parking garage.Easy.Hoping for the same again.

Any takers?

progress.gif

We went from the Ruby Princess to the Eurodam in November. It was a $10 charge and the driver was very pleasant. Enjoy your cruises.

Evelyn & Bob

We left the Emerald to fly home 12/20. ONLY got out of FFL on time because the shuttle to the airport(prebooked) spotted US and we did NOT have to get a cab. Previously, we had done the jump ship routine, and only(after cc advise), gotten a cab, delayed the destination AND tipped nicely did we get to the next ship. BE careful, it CAN be tricky. Cab Strike that week for us, but there are always issues with the cab drivers, which we agree with totally, BUT, getting from point A to point B in FFL is a curse! Nine ships in on THAT Sat. morn.! Go Figure! It's a cruise town, you can think smart, plan ahead, or stand in line FOREVER! Good luck!Happy Cruising, wish it was my turn, again!

Archived