Ecstacy 1A room

WJ228

Does anyone have some pics of what a 1A looks like on a fantasy class ship. I just booked my cruise!! This will be my first time in a 1A room. Just courious what it looks like. I will be traveling August 8, 2009. Thanks to everyone.

Warren

Does anyone have some pics of what a 1A looks like on a fantasy class ship. I just booked my cruise!! This will be my first time in a 1A room. Just courious what it looks like. I will be traveling August 8, 2009. Thanks to everyone.

Warren

We are just off the Ecstasy and stayed in a 1A. Here is the best picture I have of the room. The dark brown wood above the head of the bed is a pull down bunk. And the dark brown wood at the foot of the bed (right of the picture) is another pull down bunk. We used both of these and it worked out just fine.

(I am not sure if I know how to attach a photo, but I will give it a try)

710886-R1-049-23_022.jpg.5efc4a2bd7aa532db3086be95bc5d1a3.jpg

Bipper40, are you sure that's a 1A? Did you do a 1A guarantee and get upgraded? A 1A should only sleep two, in an upper and lower. Your cabin looks like it has two lowers AND two uppers! EM

You're right, I made a mistake. I am new to this site and new to cruising, I need to make sure I understand what is being asked before I respond. Please forgive me. I hope I did not confuse anyone.

You're right, I made a mistake. I am new to this site and new to cruising, I need to make sure I understand what is being asked before I respond. Please forgive me. I hope I did not confuse anyone.

don't apologize. A bunk is a bunk is a bunk and it was still a inside cabin, just had an extra bunk. thanks for posting a pic.

Archived