Minisuite on Emerald deck on the Golden

flamomo

We have booked the above accomodation for a 2010 cruise. In looking at the deck plan, I see that it will accomodate up to 4 passengers.

Is there anything different about the layout of that minisuite vs. one on the Dolphin or another deck?

This past Oct. I was in a mini on the Emerald deck on the Star and what Cheryland said is correct. The 3rd person slept on the couch and the 4th slept from a bunk dropped down from the ceiling. Now there was only two of us and the size of the mini was exactly the same as if it was for two people. By the way it was E719 and it was in a perfect location.

Marilyn

Appreciated your reply to the posts. We are booked into E719 the beginning of February and were glad to read it is a good location.
It's a terrific location. The balcony is covered but you do have some sun during the day; it's very, very private and quiet. After having the AD (Emerald deck) mini-suite, I wouldn't book a Dolphin deck mini but that's my opinion.

Archived