Grand Princess cabin selection

pamjsc

We are looking at sailing on the Grand Princess on a 14 day Caribbean cruise on March 27. This will be our first time in a mini suite.

I need help in cabin selection. We are looking at category AC on the Dolphin deck. Would cabin D724 aft port or D208 forward port be a better selection?

Also available is D207 forward starboard. Which would be better - aft or starboard?

Are all balconies on the Dolphin deck uncovered?

Any help will be much appreciated.

We are looking at sailing on the Grand Princess on a 14 day Caribbean cruise on March 27. This will be our first time in a mini suite.

I need help in cabin selection. We are looking at category AC on the Dolphin deck. Would cabin D724 aft port or D208 forward port be a better selection?

Also available is D207 forward starboard. Which would be better - aft or starboard?

Are all balconies on the Dolphin deck uncovered?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Yes, all minis on the Dolphin Deck will have uncovered balconies. If you would like a covered balcony, you would have to book a mini on the Emerald Deck, Category AD. And if you decide to do that, mark your booking no upgrade or you could be moved to a higher category with an uncovered balcony. Remember, all minis are the same inside, it is the covered vs uncovered balcony that makes the difference.

As for cabin selection on Dolphin Deck, I would go with those more aft then that far forward, much less motion. IMHO

Yes, all minis on the Dolphin Deck will have uncovered balconies. If you would like a covered balcony, you would have to book a mini on the Emerald Deck, Category AD. And if you decide to do that, mark your booking no upgrade or you could be moved to a higher category with an uncovered balcony. Remember, all minis are the same inside, it is the covered vs uncovered balcony that makes the difference.

As for cabin selection on Dolphin Deck, I would go with those more aft then that far forward, much less motion. IMHO

Besides checking "no upgrade" make sure you regularily check your personalizer. About two weeks ago, I discovered that, despite my no upgrade marking, I had beed upped from an "AD" mini to an "AC" mni....Took a few calls to princess to get it corrected.

Bob

Future: Diamond Princess Aus/Nz 01/09

Emerald Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/08

Celebrity Constellation British Isles/Norway 07/06

Celebrity Summit Alaska Repositioning 05/05

Celebrity Summit Panama Canal 10/02

Rhapsody Of The Seas Alaska 09/01

Spledour Of The Seas Baltic 09/99

HAL Veendam Eastern Caribbean 07/96

Carnival Holiday Western Carribean 07/93

Archived