Price for over the door holder?

Latinainatl

If I remember well, I think I paid 15$ (Canadian $) at Walmart. Mine is not all plastic, it the back is cloth and only the pockets are clear plastic. I used the holder 3-4 times and still in very good shape.

I bought one at The Dollar Tree for $1 (imagine that), took it on a cruise, never could figure out any use for it, gave it to Goodwill when I got back.

You mean it didn't come with instructions???? :eek:

Well, if it did it might have read something like this... "Hang this on door and then use." :D:D LOL

I have a cheapie that has 16 pockets- suposedly a shoe organizer. We use it on every vacation to organize piddly stuff:

Area maps

Decks of cards

Nail clippers

MP3 player

Loose change

Receipts

Tickets, stubs, etc.

Sun tan lotion

OTC meds

Cell phone accessories

Room keys

Sunglasses

Coffee and filters (always take my own)

Lip balm

Paperbacks

Batteries

And more.....................

In a cruise cabin, this thing is "required" to keep everything orderly and uncluttered.

I purchased mine in the Dollar Store for $1, however I didn't find it as useful on a cruise as others claim. Even with 4 people in the cabin, we felt that there were plenty of shelves and cabinets in the bathroom to store all our toiltries. We sold ours at our yard sale for 25 cents.

I purchased mine in the Dollar Store for $1, however I didn't find it as useful on a cruise as others claim. Even with 4 people in the cabin, we felt that there were plenty of shelves and cabinets in the bathroom to store all our toiltries. We sold ours at our yard sale for 25 cents.

Wow, with 4 in a cabin, it would be a MUST HAVE item for me. I need it as soon as we are two (I don't bring it when sailing solo though). When I cruise with a friend of mine (2 girls in the cabin), it was very usefull. The holder was installed outside of the bathroom door; we would put all our stuff in the pockets and just take what we need for showering, etc. This way, even if one was in the shower, the other could access her other stuff. I usually used the room mirror while my friend was using the bathroom mirror.

I got mine at Wal-Mart for $7.

It was in the closet organization section. It has about 12 pockets. It is mesh, and it can be hung on hooks, or just closed in the door w/out hooks. I can also cut it in half to make it smaller if needed.

I am trying it out for the first time on our upcoming cruise. I hope it works well!

I agree with DonnaK--we've always found the cabin to have plenty of storage space for the two of us. There's always one drawer we use for small items. I leave my make-up in my dop kit, so I can use the mirror over the desk if I want to get ready while my husband is in the shower.

I have a cheapie that has 16 pockets- suposedly a shoe organizer. We use it on every vacation to organize piddly stuff:

Area maps

Decks of cards

Nail clippers

MP3 player

Loose change

Receipts

Tickets, stubs, etc.

Sun tan lotion

OTC meds

Cell phone accessories

Room keys

Sunglasses

Coffee and filters (always take my own)

Lip balm

Paperbacks

Batteries

And more.....................

In a cruise cabin, this thing is "required" to keep everything orderly and uncluttered.

I got the same thing...from Walgreen's Drugstore...I think I paid about $3 for it. It has a vinyl backing and clear shoe pockets and 3 over the door hooks...it's great.

I always use mine no matter how much storage area is in the bathrooms/nightstands because I like to see my stuff at a glance instead of going from here to there searching for items. At home, I remember where everything is stored, but on a ship I forget where I stash stuff.

Archived