C&A membership ?

imjoyful2

We completed our first cruise a few weeks ago. While onboard, I filled out the form to sign my household up for Crown & Anchor members. We did a 12 night cruise and are looking to book our next one. My question is, when will I hear anything about our membership? Do I wait to book until I hear something, or should I contact someone??

Thanks! :)

It can take a few weeks for them to issue your C&A number. You can go ahead and book and add your C&A number to the reservation at any time after booking.

You can also call C&A and ask them to look up your C&A number for you.

I called C & A to get our membership numbers. They were very accomodating. It seems like it took a few weeks, but I would call. They may already have it assigned and they just have not notified you.

On a second note you have spoiled yourselves by sailing a 12 day to begin with. You will not like sailing for fewer days.:D:D:D

Thanks both of you! I may give them a call this week.

And you are right luvs, after doing this cruise, I doubt we'll do much less than a 10 day! :D Fortunately, we are a homeschooling family so we can take as much time as we like!

Archived