I'll be boarding the Ryndam late next Sunday

MadManOfBethesda

The NFL just announced that the AFC EAST CHAMPION MIAMI DOLPHINS will be kicking off at 10:00am PST next Sunday. That means that I won't be checking out of my San Diego hotel room until at least 1:00pm, so I definitely won't be one of the people lining up early at the terminal trying to get on the Ryndam as early as possible. :D

The only thing better than Miami beating the J - E - T - S, Jets, Jets, Jets to win the division championship and knock New York out of the playoffs, was the fact that by doing so they also kept the despised N.E. Patriots out of the playoffs as well!

Now that's a great twofer!! :D

Enjoy your game.

I'm a better sport than you......... :D

What's with the 'despised' New England Patriots bit?

Forget it.... sorry I asked and I definitely will not be checking for a response. ;)

Have a great cruise.

won't be checking out of my San Diego hotel room until at least 1:00pm, so I definitely won't be one of the people lining up early at the terminal trying to get on the Ryndam as early as possible

Wow, you must be a rabid football fan! I can think of only a few reasons to delay boarding, and a football game IMHO is not in the list :D Have you told your wife about your plan yet? :D :D :D

Wow, you must be a rabid football fan! I can think of only a few reasons to delay boarding, and a football game IMHO is not in the list :D Have you told your wife about your plan yet? :D :D :D

Hey, she's lucky that it is the early game Sunday; otherwise, we might have been at risk of missing the ship entirely! :D

The NFL just announced that the AFC EAST CHAMPION MIAMI DOLPHINS will be kicking off at 10:00am PST next Sunday. That means that I won't be checking out of my San Diego hotel room until at least 1:00pm, so I definitely won't be one of the people lining up early at the terminal trying to get on the Ryndam as early as possible. :D

The only thing better than Miami beating the J - E - T - S, Jets, Jets, Jets to win the division championship and knock New York out of the playoffs, was the fact that by doing so they also kept the despised N.E. Patriots out of the playoffs as well!

Now that's a great twofer!! :D

As one who only roots for three football team, the Dolphins, the Giants and whoever the Jets are playing, yesterday was one of the best Sundays since 1972. :D

I was aboard the Noordam last year on Super Bowl Sunday. The Noordam was sailing out of NY at that time and as a result the ship was full of NYers and New Englanders. The ship set up the Vista Lounge for the ESPN international feed of the game. It was absolutely awesome watching the game surrounded by supporters of both teams. I would imagine that you can catch the game at the sports bar.

Then today must be a pretty good Monday for you as well. The Jets fired Eric Mangini this morning.:D

The local sports radio station was on that train early this morning, saying "let's not wait two week or a month, fire him today." I'm just stoked that the Dolphins have improved over last years record, and didn't do what the Lions did this year.:eek: I have to say that after seeing Pennington here for many years, it has been nice to see what he can accomplish with an offensive line in front of him and an offensive game plan.

Archived