Can I take a case of bottled water on board Alaskan Pearl?

melpollard

yes, you can. but remember, the water on the ship is great. we have learn our lesson, we take a water bottle and refill it..using the water at the buffet's water station. (just use a glass to fill, they don't let you put a used water bottle under the spout)

i know everyone says the tap water is great, but i personally found the water on the Sun just awful (sorry!) i had to add a little juice to mask the flavor. (but, i can also feel it if there is a little pea under my 20 mattresses)- and i'm used to canadian tap water, too. i didn't understand why people used brita filters till i went to orange county- then i got it.

Only drink water, so am just curious.

I am picky about my water and drink a lot of bottled water when I am at home. However, after having been on over 10 cruises, I have really enjoyed the ships drinking water on each one. I have never been disappointed with the quality or the taste.

But if you bring your own bottled water, that should not be a problem either!

Enjoy your trip!

Tony

I have somewhat the same question. Since we have a refrigator (Jewel - Jan 4) I would like to keep bottled water in the room. It is just handy to have water around when you want to take some with you. My daughter also likes

Can you just put a luggage tag on a case & expect it to show up?

Archived