Happy Veteran's Day!!!!!!

On behalf of myself and all our cruise critic friends i would like to Thank all our Veteran's and OUR TROOPS still serving our country. You all did and are still doing a great job. Keep up the good work :) Don't think a minute that your sacrifice's go unnoticed. GOD BLESS YOU ALL and COME HOME SAFE :D FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS :) :) :)

~~Debbie~~

Host.... Please don't move my post. It's such an important day to me and i'm sure a lot of our cruise critic families.

Thank You,

~~Debbie~~

I agree, a Big THANK YOU!!! Please remember the families of those that have lost loved ones also. One of my friends recieved word early Tuesday morning that his only child was killed in Iraq Monday night. Please remember them in your thoughts and prayers. It is a hard time for them, as we can imagine.

I posted about a month ago about a young man that lost his life in Iraq that was from our community. I would like to thank him, my father in law, and ANY OTHER MILITARY personnel that is serving or has served so I can do the things I do and live my life as I wish. Without their sacrifice, this would not be possible.

THANK YOU VETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim

Debbie, I quite agree. This is important to many of us. We would not be able to live as we do today without the service and sacrifices of our military personnel, both past and present. My family has had military from every generation. My thanks to all our veterans and to those currently serving!

:) I am a R.N. who works in a V.A. Hospital. Though its a day late, I will pass on some of your comments to those who spent this day in the Hospital. They get letters from students every year, which they really enjoy reading, and I am sure they will also appreciate knowing that people who cruise and talk about cruising took the time to think of them.

I also apologize for this late message, as I haven't been on the computer.

As a vet and someone who witnessed firsthand the devastation of 9/11, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to all those who have served and who are now serving this great nation.

My deepest condolences go to those families whose loved ones have made the ultimate sacrifice for what they believe in.

To everyone else, I would ask that whenever you see a member of our great military, take a moment to personally thank them or even give them a salute. They deserve it and you couldn't imagine the boost it would give them.

from a 24 year army infantry first sergeant retired vet, not only do i thank those that took time to acknowledge this day, but to those that are now serving. one must always remember "someone sacrificed their tomorrow so we could have our today." i salute you all.

Archived