Canopy Tour Limon

ExDean

The Princess tour info says this "very popular" tour is "only for passengers in excellent physical condition." We're looking for some information from those of you who have experienced this event as to the "physical" stuff. We're not athlets but we're not couch potatoes either. Or is this disclaimer just to protect Princess and the tour operators? Any info would be appreciated before we sign up. Thanks.

My wife and I did zip lining in Limon, the place was called Jungle Breezes. By no means do you need to be an athlete, if you can sit down you can enjoy the canopy tour. The harness carries all your weight. I believe there is a weight restriction of 250 pounds, otherwise, have a great time.

There is also the option of doing the rainforest aerial tram which is a ride in a 6 person tram with a guide that does the canapy tour without the testosterone. A ride for those that want to see the rainforest with their eyes open and the mouths closed.

• 2 months later...
There is also the option of doing the rainforest aerial tram which is a ride in a 6 person tram with a guide that does the canapy tour without the testosterone. A ride for those that want to see the rainforest with their eyes open and the mouths closed.

The aerial tram is a great experience. It is not a thrill ride like the zip line. You will feel very safe and it glides at slow speed giving the opportunity to see and enjoy the canopy. The downside is the approx. 1 1/2 hour drive each way from Limon.

We just went ziplining in Costa Rica with Oscar Brown to Jungle Breezes. It was very easy. We didn't even have to climb anything. They drive you to the first platform and pick you up at the last. It was so much fun!! The whole tour was only $70 and if someone didn't want to do the ziplining it was only $35.

The aerial tram is a great experience. It is not a thrill ride like the zip line. You will feel very safe and it glides at slow speed giving the opportunity to see and enjoy the canopy. The downside is the approx. 1 1/2 hour drive each way from Limon.

Yeah, the ride is long but with a good guide there is a lot to see and hear along the way. We stopped many times to be shown some interesting nature or commercial things and the ride back gave us a chance to grab a few minutes of recovery sleep. All in all, the tram was a great experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I am researching these tours for my April cruise as well. It seems that for $20 more, Charlie Soto includes the canal tour with the ziplining and also includes lunch at Bonita Beach. Can anyone confirm this?

Archived