Adult Only Areas on the Pearl??

philatiger

i just got off the ship and was curious about what that deck was. nobody was ever on it. it's pretty small and the walls really limit the amount of sun that gets there. there is one pool that is adults only and one that isn't. at night, there are some adult comedy shows but they don't stop kids under 18 from coming in.

i just got off the ship and was curious about what that deck was. nobody was ever on it. it's pretty small and the walls really limit the amount of sun that gets there. there is one pool that is adults only and one that isn't. at night, there are some adult comedy shows but they don't stop kids under 18 from coming in.

thanks for the update....adult only pool time would be really nice

"...adult only pool..."

The adult only pool is right next to the other pool, so don't get your hopes up...

thank you for reminding me of that. I was on the Pearl and am going again in April and I didnt think there was an Adult only pool. I remember the two pools beside each other very very very crowded and lots of people/children. I dont think you could get another person in the pool!

I will offer to the original poster...we went to the third deck up (pool deck being the first and its the one right below the freestyle deck) and it was very quiet there. We didnt use the pool, but enjoyed this area as it was pretty empty.

Archived