Sapphire excursion quesion..PV

JettaGirl

Hello everyone. Just today I booked the Sapphire leaving on March 14 to Mexico. I am trying to get my excursions booked.

I want to do the Canopy Tours de Los Veranos (it is an independent tour). We are in PV from 10-8 it says on Princess's website. Do you know if PV is a port where we tender or are we docked there?

I am trying to sign up for the excursion and I can pick these times: 9, 10, 11, 12, 1 or 2. Has anyone done this excursion and if so, what time should I pick?! I am nervous about doing an independent tour b/c I am always so nervous about making it back to the ship on time. :) Any help would be greatly appreciated!

PV isn't a tender port. You dock right at the marina. Cabo is the only tender port on the cruise.

I've never done that excursion but depending on how long it is, you should have lots of time.

If you go to the port threads you'll more than likely find someone who has done this tour.

Happy Cruising:D

Hello:

We are on the same cruise (March 14).

We did this same excursion 3 years ago when we sailed Sapphire before.

It takes about 15 minutes from the pier via cab to get to their office where you pay and fill out the forms.

The bus picks everybody up about 30 minutes after the designated meeting time and it takes about thirty minutes to get up to the zip lining site.

There is about thirty minutes of instructions.

The zip lining takes about one hour.

The ride back to the office takes about 30 minutes but you have to wait for the bus to pick you up (i.e., add another thirty minutes).

There should be no problem getting back to the ship and we had hours to spare and tour the town.

We did that tour back in October, it was fantastic and I cannot recommend them highly enough. The bus we had was an open converted truck kind of thing, it was great on the way up because we could see everything, on the way back down it started to rain, not so good :rolleyes: but it is still a great tour.

I would go with the 10 am tour, that gives you enough time to get of the ship without rushing, but you will still be done by early afternoon.

Archived