Future Cruise Credit & Shipboard Credit (at time of Booking)

Sandytoes

I just booked a cruise using one FCC.

Being it's a balcony stateroom should I receive $50 per person OBC?

Also, when booking, I received $50 shipboard per cabin.

The way I am looking at this - we should receive an OBC of $75.

Right? :confused:

While checking my Circle Savings Account it states Cruise credits and Onboard credits 0 amounts. :eek:

Shouldn't something be written there?

While checking my Circle Savings Account it states Cruise credits and Onboard credits 0 amounts. :eek:

Chris....did you book a double or a single? If you used one FCC for a double, you should have paid another $100 for your roommate.

If this is a 7 day cruise, your FCC's will give you $50/PP OBC for an outside cabin. Whatever OBC you got from your TA or a promotion is separate from the FCC credit.

As for the Circle account, sometimes it's hit and miss. Call Princess; they'll tell you what's on your account.

You did not say how long the cruise is that you booked, but FCC, OBCs are dependent on both inside vs outside and length.

7-9 = 50pp obc

10-15= 100pp obc

16+= 150pp obc

those amounts are for outsides

Chris....did you book a double or a single? If you used one FCC for a double, you should have paid another $100 for your roommate.

If this is a 7 day cruise, your FCC's will give you $50/PP OBC for an outside cabin. Whatever OBC you got from your TA or a promotion is separate from the FCC credit.

As for the Circle account, sometimes it's hit and miss. Call Princess; they'll tell you what's on your account.

Pia ~ I booked a double. But, wasn't asked for an additional deposit. :confused::rolleyes:

TA said she'll mail an invoice to me.

As for the Circle account - hit or miss, sad they can't or won't show exactly what your entitled to. Avoiding to call...:rolleyes:

You did not say how long the cruise is that you booked, but FCC, OBCs are dependent on both inside vs outside and length.

7-9 = 50pp obc

10-15= 100pp obc

16+= 150pp obc

those amounts are for outsides

Sorry, 9 day cruise.

Balcony stateroom.

Pia ~ I booked a double. But, wasn't asked for an additional deposit. :confused::rolleyes:

As for the Circle account - hit or miss, sad they can't or won't show exactly what your entitled to. Avoiding to call...:rolleyes:

Sorry, 9 day cruise.

Balcony stateroom.

I think you need additional clarification from your TA. Princess, like every other line, requires a deposit for the first two people in the cabin. One FCC is only $100 and that's not going to cover two people. I have a feeling that your TA is going to mail you an invoice for a 20% deposit instead of an additional $100. Call him/her now.

Sorry, 9 day cruise.

Balcony stateroom.

I think you need additional clarification from your TA. Princess, like every other line, requires a deposit for the first two people in the cabin. One FCC is only $100 and that's not going to cover two people. I have a feeling that your TA is going to mail you an invoice for a 20% deposit instead of an additional $100. Call him/her now.

I'm still confused, if the ta MAILS (translated postal service) an invoice it could take a few days, when is the full deposit due? If one fcc(100.00) does not cover the deposit(200.00 total), and the dep. due date is tomorrow/the day after that or the day after that then you are subject to cancellation if the deposit is not received in full. I would double check that the ta has extended the deposit date for sure.

I'm still confused, if the ta MAILS (translated postal service) an invoice it could take a few days, when is the full deposit due? If one fcc(100.00) does not cover the deposit(200.00 total), and the dep. due date is tomorrow/the day after that or the day after that then you are subject to cancellation if the deposit is not received in full. I would double check that the ta has extended the deposit date for sure.

The cruise line usually gives a TA a time frame in which they must deposit; their time frame may be longer than ours. She is still going to need to deposit more $$$ on that reservation and it should only be another $100.

:eek:

I just called Princess since my DH name was spelled wrong in his cruise personalizer.

They said I have two bookings for the same cruise. :eek:

One was from a TA in which I just requested a quote. (Hoping I would book with them)

Rep said not to worry since I won't be making a deposit on it, it will automatically be canceled.

Now, for the deposit, should I call my TA and request to put on my charge instead of her mailing an invoice to me? It might be too late. :rolleyes:

(I just e-mailed my TA with correct name info)

I know $100 deposit covered my DH since he was the one who purchased the FCC, but I am worried of what you are saying - 20% deposit.

Princess requests a deposit anyway, the 20% would be just for my booking, right?

By the time I get the invoice, I am wondering if the TA will receive it in time to transfer to Princess. January 2nd the deposit is due. :eek:

Hope this makes sense. :o

:eek:

I just called Princess since my DH name was spelled wrong in his cruise personalizer.

They said I have two bookings for the same cruise. :eek:

One was from a TA in which I just requested a quote. (Hoping I would book with them)

Rep said not to worry since I won't be making a deposit on it, it will automatically be canceled.

Now, for the deposit, should I call my TA and request to put on my charge instead of her mailing an invoice to me? It might be too late. :rolleyes:

(I just e-mailed my TA with correct name info)

I know $100 deposit covered my DH since he was the one who purchased the FCC, but I am worried of what you are saying - 20% deposit.

Princess requests a deposit anyway, the 20% would be just for my booking, right?

By the time I get the invoice, I am wondering if the TA will receive it in time to transfer to Princess. January 2nd the deposit is due. :eek:

Hope this makes sense. :o

Call now, Chris. Before she goes home for the New Year. She should have taken an additional $100 to cover your deposit.

Also, for future reference; the next time you ask for a cruise quote from "THEM", do not give them your Capt. Circle number. That's how people end up with cruises that they never booked. Happens a lot.

Happy New Year! :D

Call now, Chris. Before she goes home for the New Year. She should have taken an additional $100 to cover your deposit.

Also, for future reference; the next time you ask for a cruise quote from "THEM", do not give them your Capt. Circle number. That's how people end up with cruises that they never booked. Happens a lot.

Happy New Year! :D

Pia ~ Thanks! I tried calling - no answer. I'll try again tomorrow.

Until then -

HappyNewYearbyme1signature3.gif

to you too. :)

I just received my invoice.

I used one future cruise credit

Invoice shows a Payment of $200.

Plus 3 referral discounts.

It includes the FCC $50 per person OBC

and $50 cabin credit from TA. Special at time of booking.

Now, I just got off the phone with Princess, they will not discuss my Cruise Credits with me since I booked with a TA.

I wanted to know my total Cruise credits being Princess had a promotion

Escape Fares for nine-day Caribbean Princess if booked by 12\31\08 and receive a $50 p\p Captain Circle discount.

(which wasn't applied to my booking)

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na939

Do you think my TA will give me a hard time applying all 3 credits?? ?:confused:

FCC, Escape Fare, and special.

$250.00 total

I would expect you to receive just one OBC of $50 since you only used one FCC to make this booking. When we cruised last month, the OBC never showed up on my acct at MyPrincess. I received it when I boarded the ship (on my shipboard acct).

I would expect you to receive just one OBC of $50 since you only used one FCC to make this booking. When we cruised last month, the OBC never showed up on my acct at MyPrincess. I received it when I boarded the ship (on my shipboard acct).

You should receive the $50 credit for each passenger.

Printed at the bottom of your FCC is the following:

"this offer applies to the first two passengers in stateroom only"

We have always gotten the OBC for both of us using only one FCC.

Mike:)

You should receive the $50 credit for each passenger.

Printed at the bottom of your FCC is the following:

"this offer applies to the first two passengers in stateroom only"

We have always gotten the OBC for both of us using only one FCC.

Mike:)

I thought that policy meant that you can't use three or four FCCs if you have more than two in your cabin. Glad to know that Mike:)

I did receive the $50 per person OBC using only one Future Cruise credit.

Which makes me believe that you can purchase one FCC - apply it towards a cruise for the 1st and 2nd passenger only. :confused:

Still wondering if the Escape Fare can be applied too? :confused:

(Which my TA didn't)

I just received my invoice.

I used one future cruise credit

Invoice shows a Payment of $200.

Plus 3 referral discounts.

It includes the FCC $50 per person OBC

and $50 cabin credit from TA. Special at time of booking.

Now, I just got off the phone with Princess, they will not discuss my Cruise Credits with me since I booked with a TA.

I wanted to know my total Cruise credits being Princess had a promotion

Escape Fares for nine-day Caribbean Princess if booked by 12\31\08 and receive a $50 p\p Captain Circle discount.

(which wasn't applied to my booking)

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na939

Do you think my TA will give me a hard time applying all 3 credits?? ?:confused:

FCC, Escape Fare, and special.

$250.00 total

The way I look at it, you are entitled to $50/PP for the FCC's, $50/PP from Princess promotion and $50 credit from your TA. Total $250. You are correct. Don't let your TA give you baloney. You are entitled to this.

I read the Escape Fare to be a discounted fare, meaning $50 off the price, but not a $50 pp OBC.

But Chris should have two OBC's for the use of the one FCC ($50 each person), although only one will show up as applied in the personalizer of whomever the FCC was booked with--I think in this case her DH, so nothing will show up in Chris's personalizer for this cruise. The TA OBC will not show up in the personalizer either.

I read the Escape Fare to be a discounted fare, meaning $50 off the price, but not a $50 pp OBC.

But Chris should have two OBC's for the use of the one FCC ($50 each person), although only one will show up as applied in the personalizer of whomever the FCC was booked with--I think in this case her DH, so nothing will show up in Chris's personalizer for this cruise. The TA OBC will not show up in the personalizer either.

You're probably right; just reread it. $50 seemed to be a discount and not OBC. OK. But she still gets $150. I never received an Escape Fare offer so have no reference to look at.

Thanks Cheryl!

After what you said, I had to reread it myself.

It now makes more sense.

Sometimes the way Princess offers incentives can be misleading or confusing.

I did received two OBCs.

Combined total of $150.

Thanks again everyone for your help. :)

Archived