Week before Christmas?

RENMama

Weather here has been typical for Wisconsin so Im trying to think positive for next year and am planning our next cruise. I love planning vacations. :)

We are looking at Carnival Dream 12/12-12/19 sailing stopping at Cozumel, Costa Maya, Roatan, and Belize. We havent been to Coz in years, was at Costa Maya in 06 and never been to Roatan or Belize.

We will be pulling our then 3rd grader out of school for a week. Ive talked to his special ed teacher already and she said thats actually not an aweful time to miss school. They have state testing in Oct and Nov and theres nothing really new being started just before holiday break.

I know we will be rushing around before the cruise to get all our holiday stuff done so we can just go and enjoy ourselves and not worry about everything that needs to be done when we get back.

Im just wondering if theres going to be many other kids at that time.

What do you think?

Its a brand new ship coming out (only will be about 3 months old at our sailing). Its supposed to be an awesome ship for kids.

Oh, yeah--there will be kids! You aren't the only one pulling kids from school!

Im guessing most schools are still in session yet during that week.

Our last cruise with the kids was in the month of May and there were enough kids for my oldest to play with.

Archived