Sleep Inn & Suites, dania fl places to eat and get snacks or fotgot items

dis2cruise

I stayed at the Sleep Inn in 2007,pre and post cruise and It was clean, with a nice breakfast Buffet. I am staying there again, with friends this Saturday, pre-cruise and post cruise, also. I wouldn't go back if it wasn't clean and I wouldn't have stayed in the room that was mentioned by the person with the feces in the bed. I would have insisted on a new room or if the place was full, a complete cleaning and a free night. That's what their policy states-100% satisfaction.

I stayed at the Sleep Inn in 2007,pre and post cruise and It was clean, with a nice breakfast Buffet. I am staying there again, with friends this Saturday, pre-cruise and post cruise, also. I wouldn't go back if it wasn't clean and I wouldn't have stayed in the room that was mentioned by the person with the feces in the bed. I would have insisted on a new room or if the place was full, a complete cleaning and a free night. That's what their policy states-100% satisfaction.
4 stays here with multiple rooms we didn't have any issues, but it can happen

Does this hotel have a shuttle to POM? We are staying here in May but could not find any info on which ports their shuttle runs to.

Thanks Les

The pier shuttle is to Port Everglades ... I do not believe they offer service to POM.

If you can please let me know how the place was.

Thanks

Dan

we have stayed several times with no problems. italian restaurant and mexican have good food. staff have always been helpful. publix also has prepared foods to take out.

local bus runs up and down the cross street, with stop across from walgreens. goes to the beach, app 1 1/2 miles for $1.00. bus also runs in opposite direction to the shopping mall, oakwood plaza. there's a kmart, costco, old navy, lots of restaurants and other stores, beer and wine available at kmart, liquor at costco. ask at the hotel desk for bus schedule.

Archived