2009 any news on combining nc ,diamond, coupons, stock?

pollux

then why are people in the other thread saying that you cannot combine a senior discount with other OBC? If you have anything showing this is true after 1/1/09, please post it, Id like to know for myself who is right.

I'll put my money on the man with the chart!:)

then why are people in the other thread saying that you cannot combine a senior discount with other OBC? If you have anything showing this is true after 1/1/09, please post it, Id like to know for myself who is right.

I like to help you with all of this but after my chart was not only shredded by some who call others 'trolls' but also the person at RCI who filled that chart out was called 'some little weird person' (or something to that extend) I am certainly done with bringing any proof.

People like to believe some e-mail from a catch-all (which contradicted my chart) and gave me good grieve. I wasn't even allowed to defend myself (moderators) or my source yet the attacks on me and on my source were untouched. Needless to say the info coming from the catch-all e-mail address turned out to be a fluke and my chart still stands. Moral: you either trust me on this or not.

The explanation given to me back then was: residency, senior and military discounts are part of the regular price structure just like price drops and are always applicable and would not interfere or eliminate your chosen benefit. As always, the only time these would be not applicable is if they are part of a sales event and for new bookings only.

I like to help you with all of this but after my chart was not only shredded by some who call others 'trolls' but also the person at RCI who filled that chart out was called 'some little weird person' (or something to that extend) I am certainly done with bringing any proof.

People like to believe some e-mail from a catch-all (which contradicted my chart) and gave me good grieve. I wasn't even allowed to defend myself (moderators) or my source yet the attacks on me and on my source were untouched. Needless to say the info coming from the catch-all e-mail address turned out to be a fluke and my chart still stands. Moral: you either trust me on this or not.

The explanation given to me back then was: residency, senior and military discounts are part of the regular price structure just like price drops and are always applicable and would not interfere or eliminate your chosen benefit. As always, the only time these would be not applicable is if they are part of a sales event and for new bookings only.

Listen to what he saids he knows what he is talking about.

Archived