Asian Capitals and Vietnam : Spirit 17 January

Palmeat

We're looking forward to our forthcoming cruise - staying 3 nights in Singapore at Marina Mandarin and then 3 nights post-cruise at Intercontinental, Hong Kong. Anyone else joining us on this one?

Peter & Lin

just got back from spirit singapore to hong kong

four seasons and peninsula for pre and post cruise. the intercontinental is a big, american type chain hotel, although nice, has a different feel then the mandarin, four seasons and peninsula

be prepared for rough seas and leaky rooms, faded and worn looking ship, but still enjoyable seabourn service

lots of wasted days at sea, check out your own tours to Angar wot and Hanoi during those sea days after Bangkok and before Hong Kong

Hi Steve,

Were you perhaps mentioning moi? I did it as part of the cruise, it was one of the options. And as I have posted, it was wonderful for me to spend more time in Argentina. Another couple got off when I did and apparently designed their own itinerary in the wine country before reboarding in BA.

There was also an option on the Spirit to get off in Mumbai and rejoin in Cochin, with a trip to Agra. I should think it could be arranged with the Travel Concierge. However, i think most cruisers are loathe to give up their sea days.

Welcome home to you and Judy!

Go Eagles!

On Silversea I left the ship for three days while it was docked in Tianjin for Beijing with no problem. All I did was inform the purser and took my passport. I was considering doing the same thing for the night we are in Hanoi on the February 14th sailing but decided against it. As long as you let them know there should be no problem. Be SURE and take the ship's number with you in case of a problem.

Archived