Roll Call: Pride March 18, 09 TA Crossing

Martita B.

Hi Martita,

As I sit here melting in a Australian summer a TA crossing sounds wonderful but how do you manage to get offers like that emailed to you ?.

Any extra discounts would be appreciated, with our dollar in the mid 60s it is making it harder to book those extra cruises.

Jean

I received word yesterday of 2 more Sailor's that will join us on the Pride Crossing ~~KY and LM (as LM is a hot shot playing Trivia:D he'll be in popular demand)

Also on the voyage will be 2 of our favorite Bridge Boy's that will board in Ft Lauderdale. (a surprise as I didn't know they would be with us)

See 'ya soon!

Martita B.

On Sat. I received an e-mail from a holiday rental agent in Funchal Madeira informing me of the cruise pier renovations. Taxi's and buses are allowed to drive to the ship but all other traffic (locals) is NOT permitted. Tobi said the pier construction will, hopefully, be completed by the end of the year. (I'll believe it when I see it:confused: as the rebuilding of the cruise docks have been "in the works" for several years)

Merrilyn & Peter, Fran & Anthony ~~and all March Crossing Sailor's: please bring a colorful, unusual, creative, etc. shirt if you would like to participate in a fun activity during the Crossing.

And Captain Dexter is planning a few surprise sea events for us!:p

See 'ya at the Sky Bar on March 18th!

Martita B.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Kathryn and Brian, How nice to hear that you and baby Reuben are well. Of course we remember you on the Legend, especially with Brian's teasing. We'll miss our usual cruising companions but we're hoping to make new friends on the Pride. We hope to meet you both again on the waves some time in the future. Thankyou for your tip, we've booked Helmut as you suggested. love from Peter and Merrilyn

Hi Martita,

As I sit here melting in a Australian summer a TA crossing sounds wonderful but how do you manage to get offers like that emailed to you ?.

Any extra discounts would be appreciated, with our dollar in the mid 60s it is making it harder to book those extra cruises.

Jean

Hi Jean,

If you go to www.seabourn.com, the top right corner has a little tab that says "sign up for seamail" - you will get wonderful offers in your email in box!! You can check off the boxes for the regions you want to notified about, or check them all!

I recently had an e-mail from my Travel Agent notifying me a Virtuoso Rep will be aboard for the Pride Crossing ~~Virtuoso will be hosting lunch at Reid's Palace Hotel in Funchal. We are calling on Madeira Sunday March 29th ~~

Thought I'd mentioned this as to the Sailor's making their plans for Funchal.

MB

Martha,

Is this the first time you have used a Virtouso TA? If so, I have to tell you that while Sailor Boy and I rarely go on tours we always go on the Virtouso outings. These are first class events; often with access to special places( last fall after our lovely luncheon in Domaine St Martin in Vence, France we drove to the nearby Matisse chapel for a private tour by a very fiesty nun).What fun!

Chairsin

I started using a Virtuoso Agent about a year ago and am very pleased with him ~~ and yes, the "outings" Virtuoso offer are always very nice. JB and I will not be able to attend their Reid's Palace luncheon as we accepted a luncheon from friends that live in Funchal.

MB

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Paul~~All systems GO.......

Hopefully King Neptune will be kind to us this year as he's been "upset" for the past 3 years! Rough seas certainly has never interfered with all the activites, events and parties being held ~~especially all the Pisces birthday parties.

I shall give Mr. Nelson your regards. We have an A Team this year with Capt. Dexter, Lulu, Lucca, Sher, Mike P., Stein E., Nelson, Chef Pascal and other favorites. There will be 181 Guests aboard this Crossing.

Thanks again for your Bon Voyage:p

Martita B.

Thanks Paul~~All systems GO.... I shall give Mr. Nelson your regards.

See attached (I hope) of Mr. Nelson!

We have an A Team this year with Capt. Dexter, Lulu, Lucca, Sher, Mike P., Stein E., Nelson, Chef Pascal and other favorites. There will be 181 Guests aboard this Crossing.

Sounds like quite a lineup! Do you have any idea of personnel to be expected on our Legend crossing (other than Capt. G-A and Eric de Gray)?

Smooth sailing...

Paul ;)

1775408652_SeabournDec2-92006-38.jpg.f22b34f2abf41838be441379c59ea10c.jpg

Paul

I don't know the other Staff members that will be aboard your Legend Cross ~~but you have a grrrreat Guest list!

Be sure and meet my good friends from Canada, N.& P. B.......we dubbed him "Mr. Seabourn" a few years ago ~~super Sailor's!

Have smooth seas.....Bon Voyage to all:p

Martita B.

Archived