Lotus Spa ?

cruzisme

You can find prices for everything but hair services on the personalizer..

Hi - I think you can get prices and book appointments through your personaliser on the princess website.

When I have used the spa before I have always found them comparitive with UK salon prices.

good luck.

I ask for the price when I book my appointment...I think it runs around $35-$40 but dont quote me on that...

anyone know the price for a shampoo/set onboard the Grand at the Spa?

Assume prices are the same on any Princess ship at the spa?

thanks!

i was looking at the personalizer last night and there was a place at the bottom to click on that had additional spa services and it listed everything from shampoos to manicures to having your polish changed. I will try to find it again and get a price for you

A little off topic, but still about the Lotus spa pricing. I was hoping to get pricing info on manicure/pedicures. It seems when I go to the personalizer, it won't let me look, since I'm under 7 days before our cruise.

Along those same lines, how difficult is it to find an open appt time, if you try and book after your on the ship?

Thank you

Hi!

I took pictures of all price lists in the Lotus Spa when I was on the Star Princess 10/21.

If you would like to view them, they are on our personal travel website..

Follow the link below, go into Karen's Cruise Corner..you will see the Star Princess. The albums are labeled for your convenience. Once a picture FULLY loads you can then click on it if you would like it even larger.

http://ourpassportstamps.com

Bon Voyage!

For you experienced Princess cruisers - are there usually good deals on spa services offered "last minute" for port days? On HAL, I never booked in advance because invariably the same service would come available at a greatly reduced price as one of the port day specials - and they would be available for the hours after coming back from port at the same price.. is this true on Princess as well, or is it a good idea to pre-book to be sure we don't miss out on a spa appointment?

Thanks in advance,

Moriah

Archived