ohioNCLcruiser

OceanDreaming2

I'm someone waiting also!! I emailed them this morning to ask whats up..if I don't hear by them before their office closes I'll post my plans..then we can all hope I get the phone call together LOL.

This is like watching a soap opera and then waiting for next week for the continuation of it. lol

I just heard from them and they said to not worry, I will get my answer by the end of the day or first thing in the morning.

At least it sounds like I will be able to post something confirmed soon!

I am a lurker on this thread... but i am looking foward to hearing where you are going. I just enjoy all aspects of cruising.:D

I just heard from them and they said to not worry, I will get my answer by the end of the day or first thing in the morning.

At least it sounds like I will be able to post something confirmed soon!

now u got my attention James.......I want to know what it is so.....we.......wait

Thanks I hope I find out tomorrow.

Don't get too excited everyone..there will be no press statements, new ship announcements like the Norwegian Dream etc..

Had to burst my bubble, didn't you? I already had my wife anticipating the short drive to Canaveral, before we boarded the Dream.

Al

Regardless of the outcome, it is obvious that you have tons of support here on CC! Any cruise line worth its weight in gold would be foolish to not take you on. All they have to do is read all the threads that you have posted that have really helped us the customers in our planning and dreaming for future cruises.

Come on cruise lines - who ever you are...James is your man!!!

LOL! Good luck James...all will be well in due time!

Cheers! cpcanuck

James,

with all I have seen you do for all of the people on CC, I can only imagine all that you would do for the guests on board. NCL should be proud of the image that you present here. I feel that I have missed out by not meeting you on the POA last April.

I do hope that the waiting turns out best for you.

Hoping for the best for you

Archived