Getting a Promowave Special Deal Price??

Not sure if there is an answer here, but wanted to pose a question as to how to get a promowave deal. I saw on the promowave pdf that the cruise I was looking at was going to go on sale, new bookings only, starting today. When I went on-line to look this morning all of the rates were not available. So, it looks like all of the rooms at the discounted rate were grabbed. I had not realized that those rates went so quickly, especially in all of the categories on that sailing.

So, did these get grabbed up by TA's and if so, is it ever possible for a consumer to get these discounted rates for new bookings? What quantities of cabins does RCCL usually make available on promowave discounts?

Thanks

Not sure if there is an answer here, but wanted to pose a question as to how to get a promowave deal. I saw on the promowave pdf that the cruise I was looking at was going to go on sale, new bookings only, starting today. When I went on-line to look this morning all of the rates were not available. So, it looks like all of the rooms at the discounted rate were grabbed. I had not realized that those rates went so quickly, especially in all of the categories on that sailing.

So, did these get grabbed up by TA's and if so, is it ever possible for a consumer to get these discounted rates for new bookings? What quantities of cabins does RCCL usually make available on promowave discounts?

Thanks

Did you try calling RCI directly? I usually book through them. I have had better luck using them then other online ones except cruise.com

Not sure if there is an answer here, but wanted to pose a question as to how to get a promowave deal. I saw on the promowave pdf that the cruise I was looking at was going to go on sale, new bookings only, starting today. Thanks

Where do you find the promowaves? I did a search and found a link but then it came up as a forbidden page. Obviously I found the wrong spot.

Thanks.

Did you try calling RCI directly? I usually book through them. I have had better luck using them then other online ones except cruise.com

I first looked at RCCL's site and then called RCCL directly. RCCL site shows the deals, but when you actually go and look at the cabins all of the deals aren't showing. So, I called and the rep was apparently looking at the same thing I was and didn't know anything about any discounts, which is typical. I would like to work with a TA but if they grabbed all of the discounts it's doubtful they will pass on the discount savings.

Where do you find the promowaves? I did a search and found a link but then it came up as a forbidden page. Obviously I found the wrong spot.

Thanks.

My apologies. I stated promowave and that was not correct. It's an RCI Sales Event. The promowave link hasn't been up for a couple weeks.

Here is the link Sales Event Link

I first looked at RCCL's site and then called RCCL directly. RCCL site shows the deals, but when you actually go and look at the cabins all of the deals aren't showing. So, I called and the rep was apparently looking at the same thing I was and didn't know anything about any discounts, which is typical. I would like to work with a TA but if they grabbed all of the discounts it's doubtful they will pass on the discount savings.

My apologies. I stated promowave and that was not correct. It's an RCI Sales Event. The promowave link hasn't been up for a couple weeks.

Have you tried cruise.com or another site to see if they have a special price up?

Sales Event is not the same thing as Promowave. Sales events are for new bookings only and only for booking on Tues. The Promowave site has not been updated for several weeks last time I looked at it. It was good for existing as well as new bookings and for an entire week. I suspect RCI will be doing away with those specials.

Okay. First of all, thanks for the link.

Nothing on sale out of Bayonne!

MARAPRINCE

Archived