D1 "hump" cabin

MrZoey

I just booked three D1 "hump" cabins, (9630,9640 and 9642) on FOS next December. We have never stayed in a "hump" cabin before......any pros or cons to consider? Are any of those cabins listed a better choice than the others? Do they all have the same size balcony? Since my DH gets to pay the bill, I'd like to put us in the better of the three if there is any difference:p. We have stayed in a GS, OV, Interior, and will be staying in an E1 aft. in April (just for reference). Thanks!

There is no difference in size of room or balcony because of the hump--but the location--ooo, la, la! Nice! Very near to the elevators and stairs, and with those looooong hallways, that's a HUGE bonus! (No noise, don't worry!) Put yourself in the most central of the humps you've booked! (9640)

On the Freedom class, the balcony size is the same. Radiance class has some cabins on the hump with larger balconies. I concur with CB; put yourself in the most central. You can see forward and stern if you're in the center. The location is the best part of these cabins. You're right by the stairs/elevator but you won't be bothered by any noise from them. I have hump cabins reserved on my next 4 cruises.

Archived