Pride dining/formal nights ??

firhill

Is the dining room menu made available on a daily basis..or can you see the menu for the whole week?

Also, does anyone know what the two formal nights are on the Pride...or do they change them around?

Thanks

Not exactly sure which elegant nights but I've heard it is the first sea day (Monday or Tuesday) and Friday night. This should be the weeks menu in the order it shows and they only post current daily menu outside the dining room - not the whole week. Click on menu's

http://www.unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

The second week of December Formal nights on the Pride were Monday (first sea day) and Friday (night we left Cabo)

Someone said they had all the menus available for the dining room for the week in David's to aid in deciding which night to eat up there. We did not ask though just chose Saturday to eat at David's. We like to eat in the supper club the last night of the cruise. It makes a nice ending for us.

One person in our party had special dietary restrictions, and our wonderful dining hostess (Petra) stopped by every night so he could pre-order his meals for the next day. That gave us a little heads up on the next day's menu. I'm sure you could ask Petra if you really need to know. She had a black binder that appeared to have all of the menus.

And I must say, they were VERY helpful and accomodating in regards to the diet needs (for Celiac's). I was amazed that he was able to eat very well the entire week without any issues/sickness.

Archived