Best Beach Break in Cozumel?

jacksmom09

Which beach break? Or Other??  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which beach break? Or Other??

Hi! We are trying to decide on a beach break for our day in Cozumel! It will be me, dh and ds (12)! All inclusive would be nice! Snokeling would also be nice (we have our own stuff though)! We have read so much about the various options our head is spinning:eek:! Or, should we go to Xel HA for the day??:oPlease help!:rolleyes: TIA!

I just contacted tourcozumel.com online and booked with Carrie, an all inclusive beach day at Mr. Sanchos AND a snorkel tour where they pick you up by boat and take you to some reefs. This is all at the same place. Carrie is wonderful to deal with and we are really looking forward to this trip..

Wow! Paradise Beach seems to be very popular! Just wondering how crowded it will be Easter week?? I was really considering Nachi d/t only allowing 100 people! I really don't want to be to crowded?? Any other thoughts?:confused: Thanks for all the input!

• 2 weeks later...

We were in Cozumel during President's Day weekend last year. Apparently this is a big winter break week in the NE U.S., so there were tons of people in port. We didn't have any crowding issues at Paradise Beach. It's very well laid out, and with all of the activities offered, there was plenty to do all day and no waiting. Also, the food was very good - something for everyone in our group (including a couple of picky kids).

Enjoy!

I would recommend Paradise Beach with the 12 year old....only because the $10 wristband for the 12 year old will keep them thoroughly entertained.

Since the wristband is optional...you and hubby don't end up paying for something you don't want.

Archived