help with plans...

GypsyOBRN

I have planned a trip to Trunk Bay with the ship excursions, it doesn't live till 1230pm. I want to do something in the morning hours, should we go over to Megans's Bay for an hour or so or Coki's or should we go shopping? Or is better to do our shopping at St. Maarten?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!!

You may find yourself pushed to do both Trunk Bay and Magens or Coki particularly depending on what time you are able to get off the ship. If your tour is at 12:30 you'll want to plan on being back at the ship by noon which means you should leave the beach around 11:00'ish to allow for delays, traffic, etc.....You may also want to grab some lunch before going to Trunk Bay which would mean you need to come back even earlier.

Another thing to consider is spending ALL day at the beach may be too much time in the sun. We find that a few hours every day is plenty!

Personally I would consider shopping in St Thomas so that you are not rushed.

Thank you for your advice/suggestions, we dock at 7am, I was thinking that we could get off the ship by 830am. I like the suggestion of maybe doing a taxi tour for 1-1 1/2 hours. That way we could still see Megan's bay, maybe? And we won't be in the sun that long in the morning. Getting back to the ship by 10-1015am, eating an early lunch and then being around for the 1230pm excursion. Does this sound too crazy with a time constraint?

Thanks again!:D

Archived