A Bad day on a Carnival Cruise is better than.....

VentureMan_2000

A bad day on a cruise is still better than working on a college group project with a bunch of 18-21 year olds who don't give a rat's ass about the whole thing and especially don't care about the old lady who worries about grades. LOL!

:rolleyes:

A bad day on a cruise is still better than working on a college group project with a bunch of 18-21 year olds who don't give a rat's ass about the whole thing and especially don't care about the old lady who worries about grades. LOL!

:rolleyes:

Ugh! I can sympathize with that. I had to work with a bunch of kids like that on a Business Ethics project. Imagine trying to do an ethics project with kids who have no ethics! LOL

Ugh! I can sympathize with that. I had to work with a bunch of kids like that on a Business Ethics project. Imagine trying to do an ethics project with kids who have no ethics! LOL

LOL! I'm very proud of myself for finally going to college, but sheesh, when did I get so darn old? I'm glad to say I have a work ethic at least. It is interesting going to school with kids who were born when I was graduating high school! :D

Makes me appreciate the cruises I take during school breaks all the more.

A colonoscopy, or even the prep for it!
You just had to say that word. A buddy of mine who is a piano bar player on HAL does this song by Robert Klien. You'll need to wait about 1 minute 15 seconds into Kliens interview. Worth the wait....LMAO....

:D:D

LOL! I'm very proud of myself for finally going to college, but sheesh, when did I get so darn old? I'm glad to say I have a work ethic at least. It is interesting going to school with kids who were born when I was graduating high school! :D

Makes me appreciate the cruises I take during school breaks all the more.

I hear you! They all sit and talk about going to parties and whatnot and the most exciting thing I do on the weekend is clean the toilet and chase my children! LOL

You just had to say that word. A buddy of mine who is a piano bar player on HAL does this song by Robert Klien. You'll need to wait about 1 minute 15 seconds into Kliens interview. Worth the wait....LMAO....

:D:D

I can't say which was worse, the colonoscopeeeee, or that song.

LOL

....better than a 16 hour day at work! (Wednesday, which I'm still recovering from)

Also better than a year deployed to the Middle East, which I'm getting ready to do again...:rolleyes:

Be safe and when you get back....Cruise cruise cruise to get rid of all that sand......

Be safe and when you get back....Cruise cruise cruise to get rid of all that sand......

Yep! I turned down an assignment to Australia (long story) for this, so my mom told DH today that he has to save his pennies while I'm gone and take me on a cruise from/to Australia. I love my mom...:D Such a good idea...

"light" snow - no such thing - off to shovel ARGH!!!:mad:

Ah...you got the "light" snow too? We were supposed to get freezing rain and an inch of snow. We're at 5" and counting...

On the same note...

A bad day on a cruise is better than an hour digging your car out of the snow and ice on the street!

than having to bury a loved one!!!! Better than most things that cost us pain or bring no joy in life...........I have been on about 8 cruises...have never had a bad day on one......got married on a cruise one of the best days of my life.........I have had a monster tooth ache on my past cruise...could not eat like I wanted to.....had to just take pain meds and lay on balcony a couple of times......but heck.....I would take that cruise over again in a heart beat...because I still had joy on the cruise........

....better than a 16 hour day at work! (Wednesday, which I'm still recovering from)

Also better than a year deployed to the Middle East, which I'm getting ready to do again...:rolleyes:

Hey there! Keep your head down and your powder dry...ok? Two deployments there and I am now retired...you stay safe and come hom ein one piece, you hear? ;):D

Tell DH if he needs anything, he's got a vet here willing to provide a shoulder to lean on...etc_johnsonatyahoodotcom...;)

Archived